Woo hoo! New Year and I now have my calendar on the wall

Cheesy Mike

I have waited so long for January so that I could put my calendar up on the wall in my office. Now it is there taking pride of place and I have a whole year of biking lovelies to look at :eyebrow

If you haven't bought a calendar yet please do so. I'm sure Matron has a couple left in stock.

Mike

I tryied at the hogroast but no one had them there... and no one brought them to Lachinch....
anyway i have a £25 stake in the plate you have of Liz... is that not enough :D

TUNED IN said:
I tryied at the hogroast but no one had them there... and no one brought them to Lachinch....
anyway i have a £25 stake in the plate you have of Liz... is that not enough :D

pthagonal is the norn iron distributor
or send me £11.94 and you'll get one xx

Calanders arrived today, thanks Marion. :thumb

Put one in the kitchen and one in the office at work, nice.

Only problem now is that all the staff are fighting to get their holiday dates put on it :(

Mine's arrived as well

Thank you Marion/Matron.

Sorry it took me a while to getting round to buying one...

Excellent photography, nice bikes, nice ladies too.

How on earth can you say something like that without sounding sexist? Well you can say it, but typing it's worse :eek:

My only problem is where to put it... It's too big to fit in my rucksack, so I'll have to make a special trip to work in the LandRover one day soon...

I would take the Ginetta but it's not insured for the commute... an oversight on my last insurance application...

Still, thanks for the calendar! Will you be doing the same next year... or is this years project the Round Britain ride... Pity I don't live near the coast, but I'm sure you'll have lots of volunteers.... :thumb

Back
Top Bottom