Pink Way Region 7 - Liverpool to Carlisle

Does anyone have the Route7 on a autoroute file...... Dont have Mapsource....
cheers :bow

Bazza said:
Does anyone have the Route7 on a autoroute file...... Dont have Mapsource....
cheers :bow

Bazza I'm sure we can sort something out for you ... are you interested in joining with this region?

:)

Cant promise anything at moment..... New baby coming in a couple of weeks so will be a bit busy..... but I could have a wizz around the cumbrian part of the route and check the timing etc...... and if i get a pass out i could support some of the route...... if thats any use to you. :nenau

Bazza said:
Cant promise anything at moment..... New baby coming in a couple of weeks so will be a bit busy..... but I could have a wizz around the cumbrian part of the route and check the timing etc...... and if i get a pass out i could support some of the route...... if thats any use to you. :nenau

:clap .... Absolutely is Bazza ... thank you so much.

Would love to see you on board with us if you can make it, and you make sure you post when the baby's born so we can formally congratulate you all. :thumb

:)

Excellent...... If you can get me the route i can probably give it a wizz next week...
Lee? fancy a spin out next week......? ill give Pete a shout as well. :thumb

Bazza, it looks like I'm going to be the region 7 co-ordinator and will be doing the route with Lucy who is also doing region 6 (Aberystwyth - Liverpool).

We're off for a blast around Spain and France shortly so, I'll give you a shout when we're back (end of the month) and sort out a day to do a 'dry run'

PG BHT
:thumb

No probs :thumb but if you could let me know the cumbrian route...... ? if your following the coast , im sure your going through wicham valley , bootle , seascale etc .....very good roads . maybe not at night :( but brilliant riding roads ...... ...
:thumb

Bazza said:
Excellent...... If you can get me the route i can probably give it a wizz next week...
Lee? fancy a spin out next week......? ill give Pete a shout as well. :thumb

Hi Bazza, Sounds good :thumb I`m sure I could sort something out as I`m on my 10 days next week :D & I could download the route onto my GPS :thumb

BTW was that you who followed me through station gate behind a car yesteday going on back shift?

Lee

Are you going to meet us en-route Bazza?

They are great roads and should be pretty deserted at that time of night/morning!

Back
Top Bottom