Pink Way Region 10 - Inverness to Berwick-upon-Tweed

Laur, thanks for letting me know

Hope all goes well for you.

Karen. :)

Moira Scobbie of Edinburgh and Skye will look at site tomorrow and is very interested
Rides a Honda :confused:
Can take over on Tash's GS in Inverness if need be :thumb

Wonderful news.... big thanks to Tash for the loan of her brand new bike also.

Fantastic ... :)

Introduce yourself Moisskye

Prove to these people your not a figment of my imagination Moira :thumb
They already think I'm a bit :cockeye mad as it is.

Cookson said:
:loopy

:loopy

What do you mean think.

Tony,

Don't Oonyack and "Moira" remind you a bit of Norman Bates and his "mother"? :eek: Thank God I'm riding Region 9 (albeit with Oonyack but he'll still be in his normal "Johnny" clothes ;) )

Ronno said:
Tony,

Don't Oonyack and "Moira" remind you a bit of Norman Bates and his "mother"? :eek: Thank God I'm riding Region 9 (albeit with Oonyack but he'll still be in his normal "Johnny" clothes ;) )

Get it right FFS

My name is McMaster not Norman

So McMaster Bates and his Mother
:spank

Less of the 'mother' bit...I'd just ridden for five hours and hadn't even so much as brushed my hair! I'll make sure to look glam in September.

Miosskye said:
Less of the 'mother' bit...I'd just ridden for five hours and hadn't even so much as brushed my hair! I'll make sure to look glam in September.

Don't take the piss oot O Moira
not only is she HOT :spitfire

She is also related to Stone Cold Charlie Holmes :thumb

OONYACK said:
Don't take the piss oot O Moira
not only is she HOT :spitfire

She is also related to Stone Cold Charlie Holmes :thumb

who's Stone Cold Charlie Holmes then ?

... Moira where's this picture for the press stuff .... Pleeeease send me one.
We need it for your region.

Region 10 riders your GS lady is now officially on board and 'live' in your regional press release.

If you can't see Moira press your F5 key and re-open the press release document.

If you have any problems please let me know by return.

:)

I stay in Aberdeen, very close to the coast road and 24hr petrol station.
Therefore if I can be of any use for coffee, pee or minor mechanical assistance stops please get in touch, might even join you for a while.
Any idea of the timing for the run yet.

Thanks Phil

Hi Phil,
Aberdeen will probably be one of the fuel stops, so any help you can offer would be appreciated - either for coffee or to ride along for a bit? :thumb
Moira, accompanied by myself and hopefully a few others, will leave Inverness on Thursday 7th Sept at 22:50 or thereabouts, so should be through Aberdeen about 01:00 am :eek:
I'll keep you up to date with plans, keep in touch.

Cheers...........................Grizzly :beer:

Extra support rider

It looks like I should be able to join Moira and Grizzly on the region 10 leg now.
Appologies for backing out as co-ordinator but couldn't be sure I would be around.
I have been away.

Egon said:
It looks like I should be able to join Moira and Grizzly on the region 10 leg now.
Appologies for backing out as co-ordinator but couldn't be sure I would be around.
I have been away.

:clap Welcome back Egon... good to see you back on board with us :thumb

Karen. :)

I'm planning on joining you for the ride from Inverness to Aberdeen, I'm still offering pit stop services in Aberdeen :thumb , but I was wondering if any route had been finalised, or would you like some input on that part?

Glad of Any Help Phil!!

Hi Phil,
Route is basically finalised and have attatched the Garmin route file - but it will only open if you have Garmin Mapsource software :confused: - I'm quite happy to get any fine tuning advice,
I headed up to Inverness last wednesday evening with the wife on board with the idea of doing a recce run overnight as per the real thing :eek: - unfortunately we got a piece of broken bottle right through the back tyre at Newtonmore which meant an overnight stop at a mates in Inverness then a new tyre fitted in the morning :( .
We then did the run during the day but really it was a waste of time because traffic etc is a lot different on this route in daytime, so looks like I'll have to do it again :eek:
Be really glad to have you join us at Inverness Phil - and use the coffee stop at yours :thumb we'll also be using my house near Dundee for a quick stop. We will have the use of rooms in Inverness to meet up in and rest before the start - these rooms will then be used by Region 9 for their overnight accomodation. Egon has also offered to help. Anybody else in the general area of Inverness to Berwick who fancies a sleepless night to accompany us at least part of the route please get in touch :clap

Cheers......................Grizzly :beer:

Attachments

• Region 10 Only.gdb
    112.8 KB · Views: 161

Back
Top Bottom