Pink Way Region 10 - Inverness to Berwick-upon-Tweed

GO GIRL GO!

Good luck Moira and co. Will try and get to Inverness nice and early for you ;) . Think Moira and I will deserve a few wee drinkies down at Stein! :beerjug:
...and remember your goooooooooooo fasttttttttt Moira! :bounce1 :dance
Take care, see you Thursday :eek:

It's The Final Countdown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, just to clarify the final :rolleyes: arrangements,
I had a 'phone call last night from Egon which pointed out a possible small error :confused: in the travel inn to be used as the "assembly point" for Region 10 - and the overnight accomodation for Region 9.
G.C. has now clarified things ;) - and the BATON HANDOVER will still be at the 24hr Tesco petrol station at the Eastfield Retail Park on the A96 Nairn road - east of the A9. GPS co-ords N57 28.996, W4 10.666.
The gathering point, however, will now be the Inverness East Premier Travel Inn, which is close to Raigmore Hospital - this is about 2 miles from the handover point. Map:- www.premiertravelinn.com/pti/hotelInformation.do?hotelId=23813
Myself, Moira and Scotch are meeting in Dunkeld at 16:00 and then onto the Travel Inn, where we can have some grub - but no :beer: - and relax. PhilM and Egon will also meet us at the travel Inn later in the evening :thumb and we can stay there until closer to the hand-over time :bounce1 - G.C. will be keeping us updated on Region 9 E.T.A.

Cheers ----See Ya All Soon.....................Grizzly :beer:

OK, so see you at the Travel Inn :thumb , was beginning to wonder after Gordons post earlier :confused:

By the way it's a full moon on Thursday :drackula
sorry couldn't find a warewolf :D

Will make sure the kettle,s boiled for your arrival ;)

Ride safe people, look forward to meeting :beerjug:

Ally n Ian.

Back
Top Bottom