Baton rider
GS Girl

Baton Support team
GS Boyz 1
GS Boyz 2
GS Boyz 3

from region 12 thread

HOGDAWG said:
I'd be happy to help out on either this leg or the Berwick to Scarborough leg depending on where you might want me. As one of the GS Boyz Subject of course to dates etc....

Cheers :thumb

I'm only a few miles from Hogdawg, Scarborough is directly west, so am happy to ride on either leg, dependant on......... all the usual :)

ginger chris said:
from region 12 thread

I'm only a few miles from Hogdawg, Scarborough is directly west, so am happy to ride on either leg, dependant on......... all the usual :)

WEST???
:eek:

ginger chris said:
physics was never my strong point :D

It's worse than you thought: Nurse gave me a double dose of nerve tonic and I had the map upside down.....

:beerjug:

Yep :thumb

Just to confirm SWMBO and me :confused: can now commit (or be commited :bounce1 )

Looking forward to mucking in as needed :thumb

thanks all for the welcome/encouragement. I have also said that if noone appears to ride leg 10 I will do it as well, or instead of if it works out that way. :rolleyes: (can you tell yet I am not really sane?? ;) )

A practice of the route would be cool once its been decided :D (hehe any excuse for a ride really)

Hope to meet some/all of ya soon

Laur :rolleyes:

Just wondered if anything has been sorted out as regards who,s doing what, or is it early days yet :)

Also wondering about the route, guessing it,ll be a night ride if finnish at King,s Lynn is saturday lunchtime. (know of a good cafe for full english at Scarborough though :D )

Not long now :D :D :mmmm

Laur said:
I think mrs enabb is doing this route and I have been pushed north to scotland lol :eek:

i am easy either way as i can manage to get the whole week off work.
:rolleyes:

It's up to you Laur: As enabb says it may be that both Region 10 & 11 legs may be at least partly in darkness, which will make it more tiring and bring speeds down a tad.
I have no problem with 2 (or more) "GS Girls" riding the same leg.

This weekend I'm going to try and do a ride of the route I have concocted from a few suggestions, to get an idea of a time and will try and post it after to guage reaction.

Chris

Sorry ....

.... I've found out I'm riding on the next leg, from Scarborough (that which is famous for being to the west of the north sea!!!! :D ). So I guess I'll see you there, but hopefully I'll get to meet yoou before then :beerjug:

Sorry i haven't posted sooner, but looking forward to the challenge and look forward to meeting you to Laur, i'll try and remember to bring a flask of coffee as it could be a long night.
Bluebell (mrs enabb)

Route suggestion

Here's an idea of a route:

Do you think avoiding Newcastle/Sunderland/Middlesborough coastline is "cheating"?

Attachments

• Region 11.jpg
    Region 11.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 133
PS: The route is about 170 miles and should take 3 and a half hours in ideal conditions.. :eek

Back
Top Bottom