The Pink Way Around Britain - Sponsor Support

RAM-man

depleted member !
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Mail has been coming in fast today.. I am utterly staggered with the response given to the GS Girls - so its tapped into a nerve and a well deserved cause.

This thread is for those with offers of ... sponsorship, fundraising schemes and any other offers of support for the Pink Way challenge. Please add your comments.

RAM-man

Donation's

Hi Ram Man

To whom and where do we send our donation's ?

Regd'sK

Klinger said:
Hi Ram Man

To whom and where do we send our donation's ?

Regd'sK
As all the money is going to Breast Cancer Care it would make sense to setup a page on Just Giving - http://www.breastcancercare.org.uk/content.php?page_id=362

JustGiving gives the money directly to Breast Cancer Care and allows them to recoup 28p from Gordon Brown for every £1 donated. Furthermore, for those of you who pay 40% tax you can recoup an extra 12p in your next tax return and donate that to the fund. It is a neat way for individuals to donate and removes the need for the significant admin work associated with cheques and paypal donations - just ask Whatton about the hassle of handling donations for our overseas friend's bike or Matron with the calendars.

Steve - I'm happy to set this up, monitor and administer if you want me to.

Mike

Cheesy Mike said:
As all the money is going to Breast Cancer Care it would make sense to setup a page on Just Giving - http://www.breastcancercare.org.uk/content.php?page_id=362

JustGiving gives the money directly to Breast Cancer Care and allows them to recoup 28p from Gordon Brown for every £1 donated. Furthermore, for those of you who pay 40% tax you can recoup an extra 12p in your next tax return and donate that to the fund. It is a neat way for individuals to donate and removes the need for the significant admin work associated with cheques and paypal donations - just ask Whatton about the hassle of handling donations for our overseas friend's bike or Matron with the calendars.

Steve - I'm happy to set this up, monitor and administer if you want me to.

Mike

Mike .. I am asking all GSer's to get involved and shall be pleased to welcome you on board. Its works as a team and is structured as so. By adding names in the national coordinating or into a regional team, these teams will be created and built.

Thanks for the pm - (B) was a surprise :) Please add your name to the national project team thread. A 'number cruncher' is always good to have. You have my .. :thumb

RAM-man

Donation

Folks

Thank you for following up my recent telephone call regarding the letter circulated to BMW Dealers. I will be delighted to donate some BMW goodies for the benefit of this worthy cause (Ming has agreed to collect the items from us).

Regards

Crampie

RAM agrees support for BCC Relay Challenge

The principles of RAM, have agreed to donate RAM mount parts for this BCC fundraising event and these shall be available as prizes at the East Midlands UKGSer Show in September.

Also .. if anyone who has signed up to particpate in either the national or regional team for the UKGSer Around Britain - Relay Challenge and is in need of RAM mounts parts for their GS, will be allowed an 'ex gratia' discount of 25% off the ex VAT price for RAM mount parts and cradles. This will be done as a pm mail request to me - so I can verify and then determine the parts required.

Anyone attempting to gain false benefit of this gesture :nono

RAM-man

D'oh, Have I missed something or is this just a stupid question. I haven't seen anything about being able to get hold of or download sponsorship forms. I'd like to be able to huckle as many people for cash as possible. Any ideas? Can we rope some schools in?

:thumb

HOGDAWG said:
D'oh, Have I missed something or is this just a stupid question. I haven't seen anything about being able to get hold of or download sponsorship forms. I'd like to be able to huckle as many people for cash as possible. Any ideas? Can we rope some schools in?

:thumb

Hi Hogdawg... no the sponsorship forms haven't been released yet but will be shortly so I've been told.

Its a case of 'Watch this space' ... won't be long .... :thumb

And you can 'rope in' as many as you wish to help it all along.

are there any sponsorship forms available yet i'll take one into work and hassle eveyone :thumb

Back
Top Bottom