TITS - urgent help needed update

PW Cymru said:
Does Dennis need any help getting back to Carmarthen (I take it is tonight they land)
I exchanged texts with them last night. Dennis wants to wait for Jason to drive over from Gatwick and get a lift back with him.

Mike

Paul, many thanks for the kind offer, now wish I'd taken you up on it finally got home at 6am this morning suffering from frost bite and hypothermia......

Charlie, what a hero, you Clive and all the others who turned up at Bristol to greet and transport us. Thanks to you all :beerjug: Made a superb ending to a fantastic trip.......

A belated thank you to all who ferried the TITS around the country, broadband has been down in the village since our return so this has been my first chance to get on the site :(

Also a big thanks to Riverking who provided Charlie Batty and I with copious amounts of alcohol on our arrival at Telford :thumb :beer:

Same time next year? :D

MrIFan said:
A belated thank you to all who ferried the TITS around the country, broadband has been down in the village since our return so this has been my first chance to get on the site :(

Also a big thanks to Riverking who provided Charlie Batty and I with copious amounts of alcohol on our arrival at Telford :thumb :beer:

Same time next year? :D

...yeh...we arrived at 3am and i went to bed at 6.30am! :beer: ...yes thats the morning!
...didn't feel s'great when i go up at 11.30 :(

....cheers Steve (riverking) :thumb

Back
Top Bottom