There's a road in Morocco !!!

Spooky!!

and again:D:D:D

The time of your post and the date of the last revival.

Anyway, same place as one of the previous pics of Mr Steppers. And his bike's in it again but without the snow.

Attachments

• Me n Steptoes bike.jpg
    Me n Steptoes bike.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 359
That was four years ago .. he doesn't look like he has aged one bit

Just read it for the first time. Probably going to sleep with one eye open as I have developed a sudden fear of Mrs G stabbing me in the kidneys...

Good stories never get old.

Just to bring this thread into 2023, happy New Year, and all that, but where have all the pics gone? BHT, Steptoe?
Can that even be done?
Words are good, but apart from a picture by Timolgra that has managers to survive the purge:nenau

Just to bring this thread into 2023, happy New Year, and all that, but where have all the pics gone? BHT, Steptoe?
Can that even be done?
Words are good, but apart from a picture by Timolgra that has managers to survive the purge:nenau

Hello Chuck, I think it happens when free photo hosting sites start charging to use their services like photobucket did, pay a subscription or all your shared image links stop working.

Thanks for bumping this up. First time I've seen it and even without the photos (sadly) I enjoyed it.

"night in the desert, the cold desert, the cold silent desert, " that made me laugh Steptoe . :thumb

Back
Top Bottom