A Run To The Hills 2006

Aidan1150

Nice but unfortunate husband.
Mod Squad
Reaction score
I am organising a UKGSer weekend in Co. Donegal from 24th to 26 March 2006.

The event will be based in Ramelton which is 13km north of Letterkenny and is the gateway to the Fanad Peninsula.

The Lennon Lodge in Ramelton will be our base for the weekend. Link here.

Bed and breakfast is priced at €30 (£20) per person per night, with payment on arrival. (This is Lennon Lodge policy, not mine)

To book your accommodation please contact the Lennon Lodge directly by phone on 00 353 74 915 1227 and speak to Mr Seamus Durkan (proprietor). It's better to do it by phone as he doesn't check his e-mail that often. :nenau :rolleyes:

There are 15 rooms, almost all en-suite, but depending upon numbers coming some sharing will be necessary. There are many options, double, twins etc so I have listed them here.

Room1 Double + 1 Single En-suite
Room3 Double En-suite
Room4 Twin En-suite
Room5 Double + 1 Single Bathroom opposite
Room6 Double + 1 Single Bathroom opposite
Room7 Twin En-suite
Room9 Double Bathroom opposite
Room10 3 Singles En-suite
Room12 Double + 1 single En-suite
Room14 Twin En-suite
Room15 Twin En-suite
Room16 Twin En-suite

At present 20 people are definately coming with a further 10/12 possibles. Whatton and Dellis are coming over from the UK :thumb So it's over to all you Irish and UK GSers to make it a great start to our biking year.

If you have any further queries please PM me or ring me on 07720 060 114 (after 6-30pm please).

It's only 7 weeks away. :bounce1

Thanks

Aidan

Anyone attending a ‘Ride Out’ or ‘Event’ organised through the UKGSer Forums does so at their own risk.
UKGSer.com or anyone organising an event posted here will not be held responsible in any way for damage or personal injury sustained while attending any such events.
Members attending any such event do so at their own risk.

Room booked for Dellis & myself :thumb

Hope he doesn't snore louder that me :D

Twin booked for me and the big noisy Tosser from Coleraine :thumb

Ogmios said:
Room booked for Mrs Og and me :thumb

Good man, Og :thumb

Myself & Dellis are heading on Friday morning - see original thread (this could get confusing with 2 threads running ;) )

See ya there Whatton :beerjug:

Jockser said:
- see original thread (this could get confusing with 2 threads running ;) )

This thread will be moved by BHT into the National Events section tonight. (Thanks Paul :thumb )

All further information will then be posted in that section, which should help avoid multiple threads and confusion. :confused:

I might get the hang of this soon. :nenau

Feels like it's really starting to take shape now. 7 weeks. Bring it on.

Aidan1150 said:
This thread will be moved by BHT into the National Events section tonight. (Thanks Paul :thumb )

All further information will then be posted in that section, which should help avoid multiple threads and confusion. :confused:

I might get the hang of this soon. :nenau

Feels like it's really starting to take shape now. 7 weeks. Bring it on.

Sounds like a good idea - than nobody will be able to find it :D :D

Its certainly taking shape - fair play :beer:

Here we go, here we go, here ......... :bounce1 :bounce1

Booking up fast

I was speaking to the folks at the Lennon Lodge at lunchtime today. Almost half of the available rooms have already been booked. :)

If you are intending to come for A Run To The Hills get on the phone to Seamus as soon as you can. :thumb

This ones got a big lawn, probably wouldn't even know you were there :D

Attachments

• ScreenShot031.jpg
    ScreenShot031.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 698
will book room 2morrow when i hear if me oul mate and very quiet :confused: site sponser
JORT is coming.otherwise like davidhale might camp. :thumb
should be good :beer:

As far as I know the only "official" campsite is a few miles away which would probably be awkward. Add to that the changeable weather in Donegal and the B&B seems to be the more practical option.

It's only €30 FFS. :D :dabone :D

Aidan1150 said:
As far as I know the only "official" campsite is a few miles away which would probably be awkward. Add to that the changeable weather in Donegal and the B&B seems to be the more practical option.

It's only €30 FFS. :D :dabone :D

But you forget they're HARDCORE :D

TUNED IN said:
But you forget they're HARDCORE :D

Not hardcore, just a tightwad :dabone

€30 for B+B or €10 for camping = €20 for beer! Which at the prices you poor sods have to pay is about 4 pints...

Back
Top Bottom