A bit of background on Bansang

Speggo

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Don't know if anyone managed to view the 'Inside Out' program last night on BBC East with an excellent report from Bansang Hospital.

I was looking at Anita's website just now and would recommend reading her son's diary of 10 days spent there last year. For those of us who have visited Bansang, it will have a special resonance......

Read Lawrence's Diary Here

You did't by any chance tape the prog did you Steve??

I was all set to watch it and then I had my friendly tax man arrive so I had to spend a god few hours filling out forms.

(60 quid a day for each of four offences is rather a choker of a fine so I thought I'd better get it sorted :rolleyes: )

Fanum said:
You did't by any chance tape the prog did you Steve??

I was all set to watch it and then I had my friendly tax man arrive so I had to spend a god few hours filling out forms.

(60 quid a day for each of four offences is rather a choker of a fine so I thought I'd better get it sorted :rolleyes: )

Yup it's on my sky+ so can stick it on a dvd for you.

Speggo said:
Yup it's on my sky+ so can stick it on a dvd for you.

Excellent, yes please......

I'll make it into a Bittorrent and get it seeded so everyone can see if if they want :thumb

Fanum said:
I'll make it into a Bittorrent and get it seeded so everyone can see if if they want

I have no idea what that means, but I guess it's something to do with watching it on the web? If so, yes please. :thumb

DavidHale said:
I have no idea what that means, but I guess it's something to do with watching it on the web? If so, yes please. :thumb

Yep, it's exakkerly that David.

Once it's done I'll post here again and get some people to seed it ( so it's available to downloadquicker and at all times)

Watch this space :thumb

They had a follow up interview with Annita Smith on BBC East last night, seems she has stirred up a lot of interest and appears to be receiving serious offers of help. :thumb

Anita Smith

Please let me know when you have the Bittorent thingy available.

Anita

Back
Top Bottom