Achill Island 28th - 30th July 2006

Ianran - should be able to squeeze you in somewhere :D :D :D

Attachments

• 19022006023.jpg
    19022006023.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 277
Keep me a place too.

I'll be roughing it in my super dooper 5 season 4 man semi-detached snow resistant self-erecting marquee.

( I need about 6'x 2' OK?)

Jockser said:
Ianran - should be able to squeeze you in somewhere :D :D :D

So.............................yer saying im fat eh????? :beerjug:

How much is brekkie n an evening meal if der is no room in da inn n we camps???

ianran said:

Dunno - forgot to ask :(

I was on to the hotel earlier but Beatrix is not there till Monday & the girl I spoke to didn't have the authority to quote a 'special' rate.

I'm away next week but Aidan will find out & get back to you :D

I'm sure I read earlier that breakfast was Eu8.50 and there was stacks to choose from?

Cogs said:
I'm sure I read earlier that breakfast was Eu8.50 and there was stacks to choose from?

Stacks?? Isnt that an old soul record label ????????????? :D

Thanks!!

ianran said:

Sorry about the delay in getting back with this :eek:

Spoke to Beatrix this morning & they're offering us brekkie & dinner at only €30 :D :D

I'll sort a poll closer to the date to get numbers for dinner on Friday & Saturday nights ;)

There are currently only 9 rooms booked so theres plenty of room at the inn :D Although we have all rooms held until the end of the month, the sooner you book the better the room. While they're all grand some have a view of Achill Sound & some ... don't :(

Just a quick reminder to anyone thinking of going to Achill - we only have exclusive booking on the hotel until this weekend. After that it'll be open to everyone & July is a busy time for hotels in that part of the world :(

So get your booking in now :thumb

Its still Beatrix on 0044 (0) 98 45138.

Don't say you haven't been warned ;)

:beerjug:

A plan comes together....

.. sadly Sandra and I can only make saturday and sunday so I've booked the Holyhead - Dun Loaoghaire boat on saturday 29th at 08.55hrs, a double room in the hotel (after talking to Jockser who said there was loads of space left :D ) and the ferry back on sunday 30th at 21.35hrs. I imagine we'll get there late afternoon on the saturday go with the flow and head off mid afternoon on the sunday. Pity we can't make the whole weekend but at least we'll get a couple of days.

Look forward to seeing you all again and meeting some more new faces :beer:

Cheers
Dave

Whatton said:
Just spoke to a lovely lady and got myself a room for the weekend :thumb

Must have been the same lovely lady i spoke to .

She was waiting for me to give her my credit card number, and i was waiting for her to tell me to go ahead and say it.

After 5 minutes of silence i said " are you there", she said " i was waiting for you " :D

it's got all the makings of a "cracker"

Good on youse Timolgra, JJW, Dellis & Steptoe :bow :bow

Now we'll really have to 'go do one' :D

First 'route' recce comin' up this month, Aidan & I think we'll have some super rides for youse, probably an all-day one for those who want to ride their bikes & a shorter one for the socialites among you ;)

Aidan is also in negotations with Sugarcube about setting up a treasure hunt with clues send by text msg :cool:

More details to follow over the coming weeks - watch this space :bounce1

rcc54 said:
Don't wish to be pedantic, but can we have one for the alchoholically challenged this time please. :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beerjug: :beerjug: :dabone :dabone

What do you think the short route is for ? ;)

We were planning to send youse across the bridge outside the hotel, on to Achill Island, a U turn in the supermarket car park & back to the bar :D :D

You can then (honestly) say you were in Achill & it shouldn't waste more that 10 mins drinking time, including getting your kit on & off again (spanish riding not allowed in Achill :nono )
:D :D :dabone :D :D

Back
Top Bottom