Achill Island 28th - 30th July 2006

JJohn Welland said:
We will get there about 8 pm friday will we be able to get a meal jockster?
JJohn[/QUOTE

Sorry for the delay in replying to this JJohn but I was away for a few days :cool:

I've spoken to one of the owners who says food is served up to 9 PM but if someone was going to arrive late the hotel would do their best to see that the latecomers didn't go to bed hungry provided they knew beforehand that there was someone arriving late ;)

Alternatively, there are a good few restaurants & pubs that do food on the way up if anyone wanted to break their journey. If you let us know your intended route we'll pull together some options for you :thumb

We'll be doing a poll about a week before the event to see who wants food on the various mornings / evenings to give the hotel a sporting chance of being fully prepared :D

HTH :beerjug:

Thanks for that Jockster, we should be there for around 8 provideing all goes well.
Look foraward to seeing you all.
JJohn :beerjug: :clap :bounce1

very good foood!!!

HI guys ,wish i could join you ,spent alot of time in Mayo...really nice. If your hungry and between Newport and Mulranny on the way out to Achill, try NEVINS.....fantastic Irish food!!! Kim bay is beutiful , ride up to the mast on the headland next to Keel bay. Also try buying Steaks from the butcher in Achil and bbq them on the beach with soda bread ....happy days!

I only start planing things a couple weeks before they happen. This has just come onto my radar

Bring it on, bring it on bring it on . :D :beer:

Steptoe said:
I only start planing things a couple weeks before they happen. This has just come onto my radar

Bring it on, bring it on bring it on . :D :beer:

Have you worked out what time you need to crawl out of bed on Friday to make the ferry yet :eek: :D

Whatton said:
Have you worked out what time you need to crawl out of bed on Friday to make the ferry yet :eek: :D

hour and a half to get up north, then 20 minutes to the ferry :thumb

TUNED IN said:
have you found who you're sleeping with yet?

Single room :thumb feck all the snorers

It's 256 miles from my house to the ferry port , do we embark at 8.55am or sail at 8.55 . I think it will take me a good 4hrs with coffee stops , so probably's away at 3.30 am :eek:

:sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep

Anyone leaving from around these ear part's :nenau

James Burton said:
It's 256 miles from my house to the ferry port , do we embark at 8.55am or sail at 8.55 . I think it will take me a good 4hrs with coffee stops , so probably's away at 3.30 am :eek:

:sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep

Anyone leaving from around these ear part's :nenau
:eek:

You'll be a day behind us......we're on the 4pm sailing from Holyhead on Weds ....so I guess you'll pass us about 6 miles outside Dublin :D

Bring it on!!!!! :thumb

James Burton said:
It's 256 miles from my house to the ferry port ,sail at 8.55 . I think it will take me a good 4hrs with coffee stops , so probably's away at 3.30 am :eek:

It sails at 8:55, check ins 30 minutes before. I'll be leaving home just after 4 :eek:

Back
Top Bottom