Let me be the first

Mikey

well just a little twisted
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Had a quick go at a route. Started in Magor because Aust is no longer 24 hours service. If it's a day time changeover we can change back to Aust it's only a couple of miles. That is unless anybody has any other suggestions. I've utilised motorways where I think necessary. The rout is 255 miles and should take between five and six hours.

Sorry Maria no pretty pictures

55820041-M.jpg

As my head is first over the parapet p0lease feel free to use it for target practice. :rolleyes:

madmikey said:
Had a quick go at a route. Started in Magor because Aust is no longer 24 hours service. If it's a day time changeover we can change back to Aust it's only a couple of miles. That is unless anybody has any other suggestions. I've utilised motorways where I think necessary. The rout is 255 miles and should take between five and six hours.

Hi Madmikey. I've been looking at a similar route except I'm looking at leaving the M4 at J23 and going round the bottom of Newport taking in the Transporter bridge then piking up the A48 through Cardiff and linking with your route at Downs, the end of the A4232.

I've also just been in contact with Stig of the dump, He also suggests meeting on the Welsh side of the new bridge.
I'd forgotten Aust was no longer 24hr. so Magor could be favourite, unless someone ells has a better idea?

Val.H. :beerjug:

madmikey said:
As my head is first over the parapet p0lease feel free to use it for target practice. :rolleyes:

cool been wanting to do that for years :mcgun :mcgun

just kidding you know Ill follow you anywhere (cause it means you can't tell me how badly I ride :dabone :dabone )

Back
Top Bottom