Saturday evening meal. Donegal event.

Do you want to join the group for the evening meal?

• Yes, Friday night for me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I'll go to the chippy.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Aidan1150

Nice but unfortunate husband.
Mod Squad
Reaction score
Since our accommodation in Ramelton does not provide an evening meal the owner has recommended a local bar/restaurant which is apparently very good.

As seats in the restaurant are at a premium on a Saturday night we need to book well in advance, especially if we are a big group.

Ideally we will return to the Lennon Lodge after the grub where we have access to two bars and a big lounge. :beerjug: :beer:

Please use the poll to indicate if you will be joining the party on the Friday, Saturday or both nights. A quick post here to let me know what you want to do would also be helpful.

Thanks all. :thumb

Aidan

Aidan

Roight,
Mrs and Mr Og will be arriving on the Friday.
we shall foodwise - fend for ourselves that night.
but will be there for the breaking of bread, wind and barstools on the Saturday night. :eek: :D

...so thats TWO stoats-inna-bun.roadkill.yum on Saturday...o.k? :D

Og.
go easy on me - mondays are getting very surreal in my job lately. :confused: :confused: :confused: :cool: :D

As I'm travelling with Jockster I'll be eating friday and saturday nights too.

Cheers
Dave :spam

Aidan, Ron (he of the blue RT ) is coming up on Friday evening but too late for dinner. He will however join us for dinner on Sat.

I can't vote again so will you add an extra head to Saturdays total please :D

Go raibh maith agat :thumb

Still not sure Aidan will let you know as soon as i know what shift im on :nenau

Booked

I have booked the tables for both the Friday and Saturday nights, and have allowed a few extra seats just in case any more folks want to join us.

Provisionally 15 for Friday night and 25/30 for Saturday. :thumb

Just two more weeks to go. :bounce1

Food.

Aidan, include meself and Frankie for saturday night high tea.

Dibbles.

Back
Top Bottom