West Midlands Wobble & BBQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knitted tickets :eek:
I'm appalled. :(
I thought men of our style and quality would at least be looking at personalized fine needlepoint.
Knitting is the kind of thing dirtydog would do :dabone

Camping info:

You'll be needing to speak to the landlord of the Fish & Anchor for that:

Camping and B & B is available at the Fish & Anchor, but you will need to book this direct with them. They can cater for probably 40 tents, not to certain on the cost to camp, but I think that it is £10 per night?

Contact Steve on 01386 41277 or steve@fishandanchor.co.uk to book please.

Cheers :beerjug:

enkay said:
Who is dealing with camping money?
Who wants my freshly embroidered english currency? :D

As Mutley1150 :)ymca) has suggested you need to contact the Fish direct to book your camping

Then if you would like to mail me direct, I will give you my address details so that you can send me your deposit for the BBQ. :thumb

BTBR

Good news

Further to a recent telephone conversation, I am pleased to announce that Lord & Lady Snotty have agreed to formally open the BBQ. :bow

However, the bad news is that he has yet to cross my palm with some pictures of the Queen on account that he has forgotten the combination to his wallet............................AGAIN. :dabone

BTBR

Friday & Saturday

We are camping Friday & Saturday all confirmed with the landlord, so is there any good rides or places to visit on Saturday to fill the day?

Is anyone else coming up on the Friday to make a weekend of it?

Dave & Val :beerjug:
Plymouth

Dave & Val said:
We are camping Friday & Saturday all confirmed with the landlord, so is there any good rides or places to visit on Saturday to fill the day?

Plymouth

I think that Gazza is also camping on the Friday night and maybe two others?

But we fuly intend to have a rideout planned for both days if that helps, not to sure of the starting times as yet. But I suspect that it will be after lunch time.

For insurance purposes, it is not an organized ride out!

You just happen to be going in the same direction as the man in front of you, apart from the man at the very front who is just having a ride around the Cotswolds, but rather oddly, people keep following him..... :rolleyes:

I have the cottage booked next door to the pub so I will be on hand all weekend if you need me to show you some interesting places to visit while you are up here. :thumb

Hope that helps?

Alan

Dave & Val said:

Plymouth

Dave, Val - Tarka has organised a road ride out for the day leaving at 10am, why not join us on it.

Dave & Val said:

Plymouth
i think one or two of us will be there on friday :clap

Lord Snooty said:
Dave, Val - Tarka has organised a road ride out for the day leaving at 10am, why not join us on it.

Has he............. :confused:

RU sure?

Its the first that I have heard of it if he has, not that I have a problem with that.

BTBR

Whoops! wrong weekend :D I'm getting confused with Llangollen, must be spending too much time in the company of dodgy females :bounce1

There is a ride out organised for the West Mids BBQ though isn't there Al.

Lord Snooty said:
Whoops! wrong weekend :D I'm getting confused with Llangollen, must be spending too much time in the company of dodgy females :bounce1

More like old age........

Lord Snooty said:
There is a ride out organised for the West Mids BBQ though isn't there Al.

Yes indeed, both days.

Would you like some written directions in case you forget where the BBQ is. :rolleyes:

BTBR

Raffle Prizes

Ok, we now have a top raffle prize that has been very kindly donated by Nippy Norman.

top prize

But I am also looking for other prizes to add to the collection, so if anyone would like to donate something/anything then it would be most appreciated. :thumb

It is also fair to add, that despite the slow start, numbers are starting to roll in and the band has been booked, so its all systems are go!

Cheers,

Alan

BTBR said:
Ok, we now have a top raffle prize that has been very kindly donated by Nippy Norman.

top prize

But I am also looking for other prizes to add to the collection, so if anyone would like to donate something/anything then it would be most appreciated. :thumb

It is also fair to add, that despite the slow start, numbers are starting to roll in and the band has been booked, so its all systems are go!

Cheers,

Alan
I have a NEW one man tent that i will donate :beerjug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom