West Midlands Wobble & BBQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
On what day is this televised poncing about of twenty two faggots and a bag of wind ???

Please let me know,as it should give me and and Glambabe some empty roads to go out riding on.

Tarka, the game is on Saturday afternoon so you'll have the whole of the Cotswolds free to play in :D

BTBR said:
:nenau More importantly.....who gives a f***. :confused:

:sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep Oh give it a rest, the national sport is enjoyed by millions. Why do non-football supporters have to be so boorish? :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep

Mutley1150 said:
Tarka, the game is on Saturday afternoon so you'll have the whole of the Cotswolds free to play in :D

:sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep Oh give it a rest, the national sport is enjoyed by millions. Why do non-football supporters have to be so boorish? :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep
:censor: to football its the most booring of games and it brings out the worst in the yobs that go to games :dabone

I'll try to get over to join you on one of the days if my new bike is delivered on time. Can't do the camping bit as I can't fit my two dogs on the bike!

Nice one jay.
Two dogs? --------- Don't you have panniers :D

Sunday

I am thinking of a ride for Sunday.................. I will be watching the world cup at home with kids................Promised !! :D Anyway, not even a G/S would drag me from the football. I will be around to ride till late morning, then going home and will return with |Sue for the evening and overnight. So Sunday could do a ride , probably due west from base and about 4-5 hours............... :beer: :beer:
Mutley1150 said:
MatKat - I have a route I was going to lead a ride on that would get those who wanted too back to the pub in time for the England match :clap

Are you going to be able to lead a longer one?

MATKAT said:
I am thinking of a ride for Sunday.................. I will be watching the world cup at home with kids................Promised !! :D Anyway, not even a G/S would drag me from the football. I will be around to ride till late morning, then going home and will return with |Sue for the evening and overnight. So Sunday could do a ride , probably due west from base and about 4-5 hours............... :beer: :beer:

That's great as I can't do anything on the Sunday - it's me old Mum's birthday :hpbirthda :hogroast :boobies :yikes

I'm using bits of Alan's ride outs that loop around the pub so you can cut off anytime :thumb

ONE WEEK TO GO!

Anyone else?

Lots of people have expressed an interest in the BBQ, but it would really help me if you could confirm your intentions, one way or the other please. :thumb

BTBR

BTBR said:
Lots of people have expressed an interest in the BBQ, but it would really help me if you could confirm your intentions, one way or the other please. :thumb
BTBR

Tarka and Glambabe will be there from Friday afternoon until early Sunday afternoon...I`m on 6pm to 6am nightshift starting 6pm Sunday.

What is available on Saturday for non-saddos who aren`t remotely interested in the chasing around of an inflated pig`s bladder and the attempts by twenty-two poofs to kick it between two sticks for an hour and a half ????

Soccer

Sue and I wouldnt miss the soccer(or the pigs bladder) for the 'world' :D
Alan we are up for the B-B queu on the staurday night :beer:

tarka said:
What is available on Saturday for non-saddos who aren`t remotely interested in the chasing around of an inflated pig`s bladder and the attempts by twenty-two poofs to kick it between two sticks for an hour and a half ????

:D :clap :thumb

Yes .... I'll be there sometime on Saturday, hopefully planning an overnight stay Saturday evening.

:)

MATKAT said:
Sue and I wouldnt miss the soccer(or the pigs bladder) for the 'world' :D
Alan we are up for the B-B queu on the staurday night :beer:

Well done Fred, are you still ok to lead a run on the Sunday morning?

BTBR

PS
I should hope that UR up for the BBQ, as you have paid for it. Well half towards it at least.... :rolleyes:

;)

tarka said:

It all depends on what floats yer boat really?

Evesham town is a stones throw away from the pub, so to is Stratford-upon-Avon.

But we'll talk in more detail on Saturday. :thumb

BTBR

West Midlands camping

Julie and myself are camping Friday and Saturday night .Booked space and cheque was posted .Just a raffle prize to sort out .Look forward to seeing everyone .Hope the sun keeps shining. :beerjug:

Sunday ride

Alan,
I have a ride planned for Sunday......into wales !! :D
Plan to leave Fish at about 10-15 am.............. It's a good one and will allow tarka to get home in time :thumb
Destinations a few ponds and mountain roads :beer: I could of course amend this to keep closer to home......................probably west hereford and Worc's :thumb , i'll cross your palm for the BBQ for Sue when i see you :rolleyes:
BTBR said:
Well done Fred, are you still ok to lead a run on the Sunday morning?

BTBR

PS
I should hope that UR up for the BBQ, as you have paid for it. Well half towards it at least.... :rolleyes:

;)

MATKAT said:
Alan,
I have a ride planned for Sunday......into wales !! :D
Plan to leave Fish at about 10-15 am.............. It's a good one and will allow tarka to get home in time :thumb
Destinations a few ponds and mountain roads :beer: I could of course amend this to keep closer to home......................probably west hereford and Worc's :thumb , i'll cross your palm for the BBQ for Sue when i see you :rolleyes:

Excellant, well done & many thanks. :beerjug:

Can I just turn up and camp (fees paid of course)

Hi,
I may be able to make it for the friday or Saturday night and join one of the rideouts.
If I just turn up will I be able to camp without pre-arranging ?

(Sorry if it has been asked already. Not enough hours in the day to check !!!)

Cheers, Piggers

Piggers said:
Hi,
I may be able to make it for the friday or Saturday night and join one of the rideouts.
If I just turn up will I be able to camp without pre-arranging ?

(Sorry if it has been asked already. Not enough hours in the day to check !!!)

Cheers, Piggers

I dont see any reason why not, but then again I am not the Landord of the ground that has tents pitched on it.

Personally I would think that 30 seconds in a working day could be found from somewhere just to "make that call", just to check. :thumb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom