Pre book for the East Midlands Event

Bryn

Mod Squad
Reaction score
An opportunity to pre book your tickets for the East Midlands Premier event on 8-10th September 2006

So far we have a bar Friday and Saturday night in a huge modern barn

A four acre field to camp on (300metres down a private road :) ) Showers and toilets ;)

Hot food van Friday afternoon, Saturday morning and Sunday morning

Ride outs Saturday

Hogroast Saturday night, along with a quality live band and Bull riding ( not a real one :D )

As you are probably already aware this event coincides with the end of The Pink Way Around Britain Challenge and will be a fitting finale to everyone's hard work :beerjug:

PRE-BOOK and save some dosh!

2 nights camping and hogroast Full rate £40 - Pre book £30 per person

Saturday night camping and hogroast Full rate £30 - Pre book £25 per person

Under 16's FREE!

All profits for this event will go to Breast Cancer Care

(The chosen charity for The Pink Way Around Britain Challenge)

Prebook using Paypal ..... address is : eastmidsevent@ukgser.com

This will take credit card payments also :thumb

I need to pay up front for this event so prebooking is very much appreciated, and I'll stress again absolutely all profits will go to Breast Cancer Care...

Bryn :beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug:

Prebooking now tried and tested!!!

Please consider prebooking asap... I need to pay for the event in full 1 week before it happens, and its well over £2000 :eek:

Quality costs :thumb

I'll endeavour to acknowledge every payment i get.. please include postal address also, as its my plan to post wristbands to those who have paid... ;)

Bryn :beerjug:

is this open to non Gs owners? :nenau

would like to come, but am not likely to go off roading on my Fazer1000, anything else happening on Saturday :nenau
what beers are in the bar, any northern beers, or is it soft southern beers :beerjug:

sounds like a good weekend though :clap

All you tossers are welcome... I'll be in the MX5 :rob ( too much running about to do) come in or on what you want ;)

Its for charridee mate... there'll be no brand snobbery here :thumb

Prebookings appreciated

Bryn :beerjug:

I've paid :thumb

Could i have a nice little spot near the showers and the beverage area please , maybe's partially shaded and sheltered from the wind . :cool:

Thank's ever so .

James .......

you better place me away from anyone wanting sleep, apparently(according to the wife) i snore louder than one of steibels finest, i say she's lying :nenau

ianboydsnr said:
you better place me away from anyone wanting sleep, apparently(according to the wife) i snore louder than one of steibels finest, i say she's lying :nenau

Its a huge field.. with a big dunking pond at one end... :D

ianboydsnr said:
how many have booked so far :nenau

We have a grand total of ... wait for it.......

6 bookings

We really need folks to pre book... and quickly... I've got to pay for this event in just over 3 weeks :eek:

Bryn :thumb

Potentially stupid questions...

Hi Bryn,

Do we 'Pink Way' girls have to pre-book as well?

And the second question: Will there be a vegetarian alternative to the hogroast? :mmmm

Thanks - and sorry, I'm a complete biker meeting newbie...

Ela

Hi Ela, As many pre books as we can get would be appreciated.....

As far as a Vegitarian option... I'll run try a poll to find out how many we need then approach the venue...

Cheers Bryn

:beerjug:
Pumpy said:
Hi Bryn,

And the second question: Will there be a vegetarian alternative to the hogroast? :mmmm

Ela

Pumpy said:
Hi Bryn,

Ela

A wise move to pre-book :thumb

i just did it already at least i think i did :eek

i am not good at computer bits but i think i just pre bokked me
jason is goin g to have to play it by ear for now

hmmm i will be late though on the friday as i am following to the end of the run to region 12 to see sue come in

be a support rider for her x

Back
Top Bottom