And the Good News from Bansang......

Another Brick in the Wall

Following on from Horizons Unlimited and the Hog Roast book sales, Ive recently sent Anita a further £1500 toward the wall. From Anita I understand that all the footing are now completed, and the building of the wall itself is well advanced.

I understand that there is more dosh on the way from the World Cup Sweep Stake, I've already received 3 x £10 cheques + 1 x £10 through Paypal.

Also thinking about producing a paperback version of the book if there appears to be enough interest. I guess it would have to sell at about £15.00. and an A3 Calendar that would have to sell at £10.00

Any thoughts or observations welcomed :beerjug:

Update ...

... to see exactly how your generously donated funds, and the cash raised by sales of Den's wonderful account of our trip are being used, go to http://www.bansanghospitalappeal.com/ and click on the In Action Tab, where pictures of the actual wall construction (and the problem) have been posted. Thank you once again :clap

Bump ...

... to catch the weekend crowd :bounce1

Dennis said:
Following on from Horizons Unlimited and the Hog Roast book sales, Ive recently sent Anita a further £1500 toward the wall. From Anita I understand that all the footing are now completed, and the building of the wall itself is well advanced.

I understand that there is more dosh on the way from the World Cup Sweep Stake, I've already received 3 x £10 cheques + 1 x £10 through Paypal.

Also thinking about producing a paperback version of the book if there appears to be enough interest. I guess it would have to sell at about £15.00. and an A3 Calendar that would have to sell at £10.00

Any thoughts or observations welcomed :beerjug:

Hi Dennis

If a calendar was to be produced I would be interested in one or more

Schultz

Work is just about to start on the Calendar and it will be available later this month, hopefully at around £10 per copy. It will be A3, full colour throughout, spiral bound with 1 month per page. It will feature some of the photos from the book, but some which you will probably not have seen before.

Also, keep an eye out for TAG scooter mag (Twist & Go), published on 16th October, it will feature what promises to be quite an extensive article on the trip by Peter Henshaw along with some more of the photos. :beerjug:

Afternoon Jaq.........I've had my priviledges taken away, can't pm you no more :tears :tears :tears

Back
Top Bottom