And the Good News from Bansang......

Dennis

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
With £3000 of the £10,000 already raised towards the wall, building should commence any day. Anita is out in Bansang at the moment and getting the wall started is firmly on her agenda.

The Scooters in the Sahara book is now available from;

www.scootersinthesahara.co.uk

every penny received will go directly to the wall fund. You can pay by Paypal or credit card

The epic story of 8 GSER's riding the mighty Honda C90 across Africa

The book is hard bound A4 format and printed in full colour throughout. So get your copy now.

It will also be available at many GS meetings during the year.

Bump. Finished reading the whole book in 2 days straight. Looks good on the coffee table too. 10/10. :thumb

Will there be a possibility to buy one at the hograost ? Looks good :thumb :clap

Gecko, Yes, most definitely, although I'd be happy to post one over to you at the same cost as UK postage :thumb

Dennis....

Thank you, thank you, thank you....

Big hugs...Jaq x

P.S....Oh, and thank you again!!.... :)

Fantastic work Mr Grumpy :thumb

Got mine this morning.....thanks very much!!!!

Top read

A very personal portrait of an epic trip, thank you Dennis; now turn that feckin' light off :nono

Got mine today as well! Top effort there! :thumb

Only read Anitas' intro and looked at the pics so far, but it all looks very impressive! :beerjug:

Ordered mine the other day & got a mail from Dennis to say its on the way :thumb

Lookin' forward to getting it :thumb

:beerjug:

Mine arrived this morning. Looks excellent :thumb

Thanks Dennis.

Cheers

Dick

And mine arrived this morning......great book, great photos, moving words. Very highly recommended! :bow

Click the link and buy it.

:beerjug:

Mine arrived this morning :cool:

I'm very impressed with the quality of the whole thing - great pics, good write up & beautifully bound. Nice job Dennis :bow :bow

Even if it wasn't for such a worthy cause it'd still worth the paltry £25 I paid :thumb

So - buy, buy, buy the book guys :thumb :thumb

S in the S

Recieved with Thank's look forward to a bit of light reading :)

Schultz

Back
Top Bottom