Road Ride....time to sort it out

Tarka

Reaction score
Atten....shun.

I`m going to finalise the Road Ride in the next week or so.

This will include finding suitable places for a few bikes to stop for photos,cuppa stops,and of course have lunch.

Most of the route has been decided,but it isn`t cast in stone yet.

I`d appreciate knowing in this thread how many people are going on the Road Ride and also what distance they`d feel happy with.

I want people to enjoy the day,but I`m already compromising myself by setting off at 10am instead of my usual 'just as day dawns' and if the majority only want about 100 miles,then it`s not worth me bothering to be honest.

Lucy and I will both be on our 1100

200 - 300 miles would be great :thumb

Count me in

Sorry Tarka if I gave you the wrong idea on the other thread :eek: It was supposed to be light hearted :p

Count Heather and I in, we are staying at The Hand on the Friday night so a reasonable start time is fine for us and I'm with Paul on the distance :thumb

Tarka, I will be there, make it as long as ya like mate, as afr as I am concerned. I appreciate the effort that goes into planning these roads rides, so I don't mind at all. As ya say, 100 miles aint really worth it, especially round Wales. :cool:

Look forward to it, chap.

(as long as it dunt rain) :D

Road Ride

I will go with the flow on distance but 200 - 300 should be fine

i am traveling down Sat morning but stopping Sat night

Chris

tarka said:
Atten....shun.

I want people to enjoy the day,but I`m already compromising myself by setting off at 10am instead of my usual 'just as day dawns' and if the majority only want about 100 miles,then it`s not worth me bothering to be honest.

Just go for it Tarka, riders can always cut it shorter and do their preferred mileage, :ymca

One for the road ride.
Happy with any distance you have planned. :beerjug:

hi tarka. any distance is ok for me. im a newby so not sure how it all works anyway.i just go with the flow.

Hi Tarka, Big Al and myself will be there, as many miles as possible for us please.

Thanks for sorting it out. :thumb

Chris

tarka said:
Atten....shun.

I`m going to finalise the Road Ride in the next week or so.

This will include finding suitable places for a few bikes to stop for photos,cuppa stops,and of course have lunch.

Most of the route has been decided,but it isn`t cast in stone yet.

I`d appreciate knowing in this thread how many people are going on the Road Ride and also what distance they`d feel happy with.

Might see some of you as we are on the Welsh National Rally and the "North" loop takes in the manned checkpoint at Horseshoe Falls by Llangollen... Curently working out a route that loops around the North and Anglesey to take in 15 unmaned, three manned and four site of Welsh Industry.... ugh?

I'm in - make it 50 miles and at least 3 stops for tea.....oooops sorry wrong BM forum :D

(takes off slippers and extinguishes pipe)

Yeah I'm hardcore so make it a bum buster! :cool:

Road riding two up not bothered about mileage just hope you don,t venture to far south into Mid Wales like last year or I may be passing by the house again. :D :beer:

What day is the road ride planned for? I'm doing the Welsh National Rally so made my apologies earlier on but wouldn't mind tagging on if the ride is on Sunday.

Cheers
Dave

I am doing the road ride Tarka. Weather permitting I will be trying to outshine you.... "wheels" only :dabone

Am up for however many miles you fancy mate.

Hardcore me you know :p

Jon

Back
Top Bottom