Anybody with a Twinmax going to Llangollen

Lord Snooty

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anybody going to Llangollen in possession of a Twinmax? If so could you bring it with you and check my throttle bodies synch for me. I did them for the first time a couple of weeks ago using a borrowed Morgan Carbtune but I'm not sure if I've done it correctly :rolleyes: ....there seems to be some harch vibes at 4k revs. I would appreciate someone spending 10 minutes with me seeing if I've got it right.

I will be arriving early Saturday morning so will have time to sort it out before heading out on the road ride if you please :thumb

Obviously there's one of these :beer: in it for your generosity of spirit :beerjug:

I can't take it any more .....

First you open the ancestral coffers to buy tickets for the BBQ :eek: , now you're offering to buy beer for people :yikes

Have you gone :loopy or just had a bit too much :spl1f: :boozer

:whatthefe

I always used a set of Davida vacuum guages with great results for the last 6 years, I can bring these and check it over for you.

Tim

timolgra said:
I always used a set of Davida vacuum guages with great results for the last 6 years, I can bring these and check it over for you.

Tim

£25 a go I reckon Tim is the going rate, that should make the old fecker wince. :jes

timolgra said:

Tim

Cheers Tim, see you there matey!

:thumb :thumb :beerjug:

timolgra said:

Tim

I use these too work a treat.

Dave

timolgra said:

Tim

Develop a taste for the best malt in the Hand Hotel and only drink LARGE ones :D

I've got a twinmax,if you are coming to the fish & anchor on tuesday you can balance up you throttle bodies then.Let me know. :thumb

Shurv said:
I've got a twinmax,if you are coming to the fish & anchor on tuesday you can balance up you throttle bodies then.Let me know. :thumb

thanks for the offer Shurv, unfortunately I can't make it as I have to take SWMBO into Worcester for her monthly Open Uni tutorial - I'll be bl**dy glad when she passes her test :spitfire

Mutley1150 said:
Develop a taste for the best malt in the Hand Hotel and only drink LARGE ones :D

I say Mutters old chap, steady on thar that's the ancestral funds you're depleting don't you know....a chap may have to take one of the Rollers off the road at this rate :D

OK I'll bring the guages, anyone who wants theirs checking or just want to see how it's done give me a shout BEFORE I'm pissed :thumb

I can be there tonight

Shurv said:

Shurv, I've got my dates wrong - I have to take wifey next week so I can come tonight. PM me to confirm you have read this and confirm your time of arrival.

ta :thumb

timolgra said:
OK I'll bring the guages, anyone who wants theirs checking or just want to see how it's done give me a shout BEFORE I'm pissed :thumb
And what's the likely hood of you staying remotely sober then :D :boozer

blues n twos said:
And what's the likely hood of you staying remotely sober then :D :boozer

Girly may be trying to keep an eye on me friday, and oh shame, probably cannot stay saturday night ;) either way no chance of staying sober, need to get pissed to take her two up on the fords ride :thumb :beer:

timolgra said:

Tim

Tim, Shurv did my throttle bodies tonight at the West Mids Knitting Circle meeting. Thanks for the offer matey....will still share a :beerjug: with yu anyway on Saturday night. :thumb

Back
Top Bottom