BBQ tickets for sale at LLangollen

Mutley

Reaction score
I will be more than happy to collect money for the West Midlands Wobble BBQ and Band over the weekend :cool: .

I shall be staying at the hotel on Friday and Saturday night and taking part in the road ride on Saturday. I'll also be at the dinner on the Saturday night.

Please feel free to approach waving tenners, and make sure that Mrs. Mutley writes down your name if I'm the worse for wear :drinkinpa

Mutley1150 said:
I will be more than happy to collect money for the West Midlands Wobble BBQ and Band over the weekend :cool: .

I shall be staying at the hotel on Friday and Saturday night and taking part in the road ride on Saturday. I'll also be at the dinner on the Saturday night.

Please feel free to approach waving tenners, and make sure that Mrs. Mutley writes down your name if I'm the worse for wear :drinkinpa

Mutley is the Artful Dodger to BTBRs Fagin :D :D ...watch your pockets :dabone

Wearing a carnation?

Mutley1150 said:

Anybody got a picture of this fella so that we know who to approach........................or avoid , depending on how secure your wallet is.

Dodgy picture of me

I have made up a couple of posters to stick on my panniers in a subtle marketing kind of way :rolleyes: and you'll notice my tastefull bright red Mutley T shirt on Saturday night :cool:

I ride a silver (faster) 1150 Adventure with BWM Adv. panniers and wear a Black Rallye 2 Pro suit with a Challenge Red Tour X. Hope that's enough to find me.

However due to popular demand (#1) here is a picture of me:

Attachments

• Easter Ride Out '06 016 Crop.JPG
    Easter Ride Out '06 016 Crop.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 80
And here is the bike and skid lid (it's the one in the foreground with the red seat!):

Attachments

• Easter Ride Out '06 004.jpg
    Easter Ride Out '06 004.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 87
Easy to spot

A not exactly 'Kate Moss thin' geezer, slightly older than your average member of a boy band, wearing a Rallye suit and riding a BMW Adventure.

Shouldnt be too many of those in North Wales this weekend :eek: :eek: :eek:

Rushy said:
A not exactly 'Kate Moss thin' geezer, slightly older than your average member of a boy band, wearing a Rallye suit and riding a BMW Adventure.

Well it makes a change from having the p*ss ripped by BTBR and DirtyDog I suppose :eek: :rolleyes: :D

Rushy said:
A not exactly 'Kate Moss thin' geezer........

You aint seen nothing yet................just wait until he undo's that last button on the Rallye II jacket. :eek:

Attachments

• nagasaki.jpg
    nagasaki.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 61
Pity the poor townfolk of LLangollen

Rushy said:

We ALL fit into this category oy dont we? :thumb

BTBR said:
You aint seen nothing yet................just wait until he undo's that last button on the Rallye II jacket. :eek:

Off to a BIKE RELATED EVENT so a whole weekend without you :dabone

Back
Top Bottom