Name badges ???

Tarka

Reaction score
It`s been mentioned before........but I reckon we should sort out some UKGSer name badges for when we`re at events.

It`d get rid of the awkwardness of having to ask 'So who are you then ?' and getting a reply like 'CrotchGoblin' ( :D :D - for instance ) from an 18 stone six foot sixer in a crowd of strangers ..... or where you`ve been talking to someone all day/night ( or even all weekend ) and still don`t know their name.... :nenau

I can ....ahem .... 'obtain' a roll of sticky labels for the Llangollen weekend as a temporary measure if it`s worth doing.......

Tarks, if you need a badge to tell you who you are the morning after, just bring one. It's not as if anyone else will laugh. Much. :rolleyes:

Bad idea Tarka, in general I get away with insulting folk on here :hide

It's been done several times before, but success has been hampered by some of the more unscrupuless amongst us, I mean them, using false names. :eek:

Bakerman

Sausage Jockey and Chutney Ferret........I suppose you`re both right.....

Sod it then.

Upchucker :beerjug:

tarka said:
Sausage Jockey and Chutney Ferret........I suppose you`re both right.....

Sod it then.

Upchucker :beerjug:

Last time anybody had the idea of labels, everyone kept calling me Matron.

I think everyone should have theit avatar stuck to their forehead :D

;) I think it is a great idèa, and I hope we can do that at Hogroast too!

If Bakerman are out of tags when I arrive I can put a sausage pan on my head!
(I'm sure you won't guess it is me when I open my mouth and say something in NorwEnglish... or is it Englegian?) ;)

(Joke aside; for me it is a good idèa! )

:) Liv.

Whatton said:
The avatar at a t-shirt! Or on a hat or a sweatshirt or something!

:) Liv.

my wifes just put name tags in the back of the kids school clothes, iron on ones with a special pen you can have that when shes done :D :D

Viscount Derbyshire said:
Last time anybody had the idea of labels, everyone kept calling me Matron.

That because you wrote her name on your label. You thought it was one of those swinging dogging events your so fond of didn't you :thumb

Whatton said:
That because you wrote her name on your label. You thought it was one of those swinging dogging events your so fond of didn't you :thumb

I was going to put Steptoe, but didnt fancy getting a kicking from all the people he owes money to

Whatton, you can just wear the ninja gear, prefered that avatar to your current one.

tarka said:
'So who are you then ?' and getting a reply like 'CrotchGoblin' ( :D :D - for instance ) ......

Welcome new member Crotchgoblin - good one mate :thumb

Whatton said:

Sounds about right for me...............stuck with a big Arse on me head... :thumb

Back
Top Bottom