Weather report..

rocks

Reaction score
We, llangollen is 19 miles away.. and the weather here at 23.20 is rain :confused: .

We could have some fast flow for the fords ride. From the forecast, does look like we might get a dry friday night, dry sat till midday and then rain, and dryish sunday, unless people are heading back east, then your going to get soaked sorry..

John

Update.. 07.36 - 05/05/06

Weather update = BLOOMING SUNNY :D :D :D

Pity got to go too work today. Safe journeys up folks. Looks like a stunning day head.. lovely clear blue sky.

See you folks laters tonight..

I'm sorry, but I need a little help here.
I'm just a girl, so I struggle to get this:
-You do not want to get wet, you fear the rain, but;
you want to do fords?
From all the pictures of GS'er in fords I have seen I was sure there are water in fords? :nenau

Oh well. I was up too early this morning - I'll go back to bed...

:) Liv.

.... ;)
Have fun!

Gettign wet..

Living in north wales, means getting wet is a national past time.. :D

I dont mind falling in a river.. but spending the entire days riding in the rain.. yuk!.. rather have the sunshine to dry off in.. :cool:

www.bbc.co.uk/weather

The Beeb can't make up their minds. Saturday's forecast for LLangollen is 'Heavy Rain' :eek:

I guess it's a case of bring everything then :cool:

rocks said:
Living in north wales, means getting wet is a national past time.. :D

I dont mind falling in a river.. but spending the entire days riding in the rain.. yuk!.. rather have the sunshine to dry off in.. :cool:

Oh!
I can agree with you on the dry-in-the-sunshine-part!

But I must say I prefer clean wather (like rain) and not dirty water and mud and picking small fishes out of my pants. But if that is the way you want to catch dinner - it's fine by me! :D

''-What's for dinner Mum?
-Is Dad going out with his bike today?
-Yes, Mum.
-Then we are going to have fish for dinner!'' :cool:

;) Liv.

Should be OK!?

Mutley1150 said:
The Beeb can't make up their minds. Saturday's forecast for LLangollen is 'Heavy Rain' :eek:

I guess it's a case of bring everything then :cool:

Bloody weather reporters. The site that Jon posted yday now suggests there will be virtually no rain thru most of the daytime. Rain a bit later
on.

http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/tomorrow.asp?zipcode=Llangollen

"Whatever the weather does we are going now and thats that!"

Weather won't affect most of them Liv......it's not really a rally in the true sense of the word......just a day run out and an evening meal in a hotel !!!

Going into hiding now......

Kenny said:
Weather won't affect most of them Liv......it's not really a rally in the true sense of the word......just a day run out and an evening meal in a hotel !!!

Going into hiding now......

I know.
And some, like Timolgra, are going to ride a long time, at least for one hour, to get there.
Yes; it's wery much like our Primustreff in February! :D

....but I wish I was there!!!!!! :tears With you lot!
But I'm coming, I'm coming; CU at Hogroast! :beerjug:

:) Liv.

Kenny said:
Nice one Lady :thumb

I'll probably nip over to Llangollen Saturday and visit the campsite.....I live near Tarka so it's also just up the road (sort of ) for me as well !! :)

Nipped to the camping field, about 25 tents and only found one 1150..belonged to Robbo from Wilshire :thumb .

Hand Hotel deserted ..I think they've all been kidnapped !!! :D

Headed home..

Well, i just got home.. after leaving the camp site at 12.00 :D depsite no right hand indicators :(

Hope everyone else made it home safe and sound and weather held..

A stunning weekend. Cheers folks!

Well I think we can now categorically state that the Beeb can't predict the weather :dabone

What a great weekend, just got in and had a shower, now I'm applying after sun to my face :eek:

Back
Top Bottom