68246243-M.

68246255-M.jpg

68246300-M.jpg

68246313-Ti.jpg

68246324-M.jpg

68246350-M.jpg

68246354-M.jpg

68246365-M.jpg

Good weekend ably assisted by the great weather and the effort put in by Tarka on the road run :thumb

Well that was a good weekend. Bit tiring though! Managed to put some faces to the names. Lord Snooty, Tarka, rcc54, Blues & twos. Mr & Mrs Guernsey? Jack? (don't know if I've got that right, the lady with the 650 who was camping) Probably more, but the combination of alcohol & .........more alcohol means I've forgotten already.

Managed to separate myself from the road ride for about 15 miles near Carnaerfon. Also managed to separate meself from me pants on the single track path that Tarka decribed as "technical" , if I'd known I'd have brought some bog roll. Nearest I ever get to off road is the pavement between the road & the drive.

Witnessed some suicidal driving by a couple of Tossers, yes you know who you are.

Tarka, top bloke though, organising that ride. Still can't work out how he went so fast two up...................... Or is that, can't work out why I went so slow solo!

Sleeping arrangements weren't much cop, due to Ninja mans impersonation of a pneumatic drill (snoring) and the farting that verged on incontinence!
Never been to north Wales before, brilliant scenery.Look forward to seeing other tossers piccies. Odometer just tripped 800 miles when I got home.

As Andover's just down the road, look forward to seeing you again.

Denial

I think we all know who's dropped one :D

Attachments

• What's that smell.jpg
    What's that smell.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 662
We should be told

Whatton, what do you intend to do with that candle? :eek:

Attachments

• Watch the candle.jpg
    Watch the candle.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 614
Here`s a few I took.

Opened the bedroom window and saw a GS or two outside...

I reckon that over the weekend,there must have been over half a million quid`s worth of GS`s in the town :eek:

Attachments

• 980101120000.JPG
    980101120000.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 604
Photo stop on the Pass of the Cross ...... Eliminator`s favourite bit of the run :D :D

Attachments

• 9801011200002.JPG
    9801011200002.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 597
Arrival at Barmouth for a lunch stop....

Mutley likened it to the arrival of the nomad bikers in Mad Max :p :p

Attachments

• 9801011200003.JPG
    9801011200003.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 563
And it was very nice to meet you and Ninja man too, Eliminator....may this be the first meet of many!!......Jaq.... :bounce1

When's the Llangollen movie coming out then? Saw a video camera being pointed around on the bend at Snake Pass.

ELIMINATOR said:
When's the Llangollen movie coming out then? Saw a video camera being pointed around on the bend at Snake Pass.

Minkyhead and his mate were filming,and the film should be ready in a couple of weeks ( Minky is going away on holiday next week ).

Rushy took some great photos of the Road Ride arriving at Vrynwy,and they will be added to the film footage.

ELIMINATOR said:

Nope, not a video, just one of those clunky SLRs. I was still deciding where was best to stop when the first , or 'fast', group turned up. Managed to fire a few off and capture the next few groups although the focussing was a bit hazy in a few due to the camera still being in a previous setting.

MUST add my thanks to the lsit of people congratulating Steve aka Tarka on a route well planned. Great ride , great scenery, great roads, great people and a great load of 'pissed' people on both nights. :beer:

tarka said:
I reckon that over the weekend,there must have been over half a million quid`s worth of GS`s in the town :eek:

Wasnt just me there, didnt you see all the others in the photos?

Great to meet everyone , sorry i forgot to take my camera :confused:

How pissed was i :boozer

Clothes all washed and ironed and shoes have been fed :eyebrow

See you's soon . :beerjug:

Oh and a big thank you to Stella :beer:

James Burton said:
Clothes all washed and ironed and shoes have been fed :eyebrow

What excelent shoes they were :thumb

Attachments

• ScreenShot022.jpg
    ScreenShot022.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 452
James Burton said:
I know i forgot to take my camera , but i woke up with a sore arse and this photo on my bed side table :nenau

`Ere....wot`s going on ?? :nenau

He`s ginge in that photo.......but he certainly wasn`t at the weekend :D :D

There was quality at the campsite too :rolleyes:

Attachments

• llan8.jpg
    llan8.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 197

Back
Top Bottom