GSer Down! (DON'T WORRY...OLD THREAD REVIVED!)

Glad to hear nothing was badly dented ;) Being followed by the police is a risk factor for doing things you normally wouldn't: a few years ago when I did my IAM test I slid the back end in the wet, braking for some lights that went to amber right when I was at that 'stop/ don't stop' point. The police examiner said afterwards 'I would have gone through that light'.

Glad to hear you're OK :thumb

Met you for the first time at the W/E, you seemed like an island of sanity at an asylum :rolleyes:

Regards Shep :bounce1

Shep said:
Glad to hear you're OK :thumb

Met you for the first time at the W/E, you seemed like an island of sanity at an asylum :rolleyes:

Regards Shep :bounce1
LOL... you obviously didn't see me on the Friday night... :eek: :confused:

Hopefully this bump to the head will have knocked some sense into me.. :thumb :mmmm

Room 101 said:
LOL... you obviously didn't see me on the Friday night... :eek: :confused:

Hopefully this bump to the head will have knocked some sense into me.. :thumb :mmmm

Looked alright to us Sue. :beerjug:

Attachments

• 3 Stoogies.jpg
    3 Stoogies.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 286
Good to see that your ok Sue :thumb

Flippin ek'.... just tried Ralgex on me arm :eek: whats that stuff made from... feels like sulphuric acid... :confused:

... good job I didn't land on me arse... :eek: :D

Now you see if you had called in at the Stags for a pint on the way home tha'd av bin fine :thumb

Glad you escaped mostly unscathed, I suppose you where oggling some guy about to use the crossing??? :p

Glad to hear..

Glad to hear you is on the meand.. was a real pleasure to meet you on the fords ride.

I can concur with Tim and Tina's views on your riding style. Infact i was struggling to keep up on some of those single tracks...

oh appologies to those who got stuck behind me.

Hope to catch you at the next one.

hope the nails are replaced, bruises faded and bike fixed.
good to see you again
are you and Matron at the HU meet in June this year?

Really sorry to hear about your off Sue but glad it wasn't too serious. Hope the bruises heal quickly :hug

Newbie said:
are you and Matron at the HU meet in June this year?
Only if you'll agree to be my husband again... ;) :D

Cheers for the concern guys... I'm feeling a tad better and managed to get my arm straight, above my head today... so the drugs are definitely working.. :cool: :D

Room 101 said:
I'm feeling a tad better and managed to get my leg straight, above my head today... so the drugs are definitely working.. :cool: :D

You go for it girl :clap

Room 101 said:
Only if you'll agree to be my husband again... ;) :D

always happy to be your hubby, these divorces are getting a bit expensive though :D

Not sure I can arrange anything for Matron though ;)

doing all of 15mph braked for a pelican crossing

Just looking back at the 2006 Llangollin reports saw this.

I wouldn't have thought they were that common in Macclesfield.

*** THIS IS A 1 YEAR OLD THREAD ***

She has since moved to Ireland where Pelicans aren't such a problem.

Glad U are ok

Glad you are ok

Nails Ouch !!!! Serious Stuff

Frank

Back
Top Bottom