KevinC ... the unsung hero ( another 'Thank You' )

Tarka

Reaction score
I`m posting this as a special 'Thank You' to Kevin C for being the 'tailgunner' or permanent Back Marker in the Road Ride.

Kevin rode over from the Wirral especially to meet us for the Road Ride...he wasn`t staying at Llangollen over the weekend.

He had a family party planned for the evening,but when we got back to the Hotel,he received a phone call to say that one of his son`s had broken his wrist and was in hospital.....so off Kevin went to visit him without even so much as a post ride cuppa.

I bought Kevin`s lunch in Barmouth...and I`m going to take him out on the beer as soon as possible :beer:

Many thanks mate...... :thumb

Hope your son makes a full and speedy recovery.

Top Bloke

Kevin was a top bloke . Couldnt have done it properly without him , however............... I am really disappointed to find out he was always supposed to stay at the back!!

He was the only BUGGER who didnt pass me!? Thought I was faster than him at least :( ;)

as one who often gets "volunteered" to be "tail end Charlie" or "Road Captain" (wot a daft title!) for organised ride outs :rolleyes: "well, yer an instructor - who better for the job" :rolleyes:

i am sure your Thanks will be appreciated. :thumb
Good on ya for the post Tarka :bow
~~
Og.
p.i.t.a. always being "sensible" - i wanna have fun too ya know!

Rushy said:
Kevin was a top bloke . Couldnt have done it properly without him , however............... I am really disappointed to find out he was always supposed to stay at the back!!

He was the only BUGGER who didnt pass me!? Thought I was faster than him at least :( ;)

:yelrotflm

And muchas gracias again from me Kevin. Hope lado is ok.

Skip. :thumb

What can I say?.....

... but thanks for the thanks!! :eek:

really enjoyed meeting everyone, the day was very special - great weather and great roads.

Son is in plaster and will be for a few weeks yet.

rgds - Kevin.

Back
Top Bottom