Abducted by 'Tossers in Wales'

Hurry up Rushy I'm all excited reading this,and I wasn't even there but feel as if I were :D

Schultz

Technical hitch

Sorry folks but a technical hitch at home has meant that I have not been able to post pictures easily PLUS DIY duties over the weekend means I have been 'tasked' to do other things.

Will post the rest of our ' Aduction' later this week.

For those who have sent emails and PMs expressing their concern I would like to point out that no animals or people were harmed during the making of this story and it DOES have a happy ending.
:thumb

Keep 'em waiting....

Rushy - you're a total professional - good build up and excellent story telling - leaves the audience hanging on your every word. Who needs JK Rowling and Harry Potter when we have our very own master story teller in the tosser ranks.

Cant wait for the next installment!

good work fella :thumb :thumb :thumb

DavidHale said:
Great write up! Can't wait for part 3 tonight... supposed to be going to the pub but bugger that! I'm in for the evening waiting for the next instalment :thumb

Hey Rushy look at what you're doing to landlords all over the country, we're all staying in WAITING FOR THE FINAL PART.

Get rid of dial up and give us our final part.

Come on shift yourself, never mind the decorating. :nono

It's nearly a month now

What has happened to our man? :nenau

Has he really been abducted this time? :alian

Or has the fab weather distracted him :cool:

Rushy said:
Sorry folks but a technical hitch at home has meant that I have not been able to post pictures easily PLUS DIY duties over the weekend means I have been 'tasked' to do other things.

Will post the rest of our ' Aduction' later this week.

For those who have sent emails and PMs expressing their concern I would like to point out that no animals or people were harmed during the making of this story and it DOES have a happy ending.
:thumb

Will we ever get to the ending :nenau

Back
Top Bottom