The Actual Wobble bit

Mutters, I may not be able to make the Saturday ride I'm afraid :nenau I had to be up at 4am today to catch the redeye to Glasgie from East Mids (I'm on missionary work telling them what it's like to have your national footie team in the World Cup Finals...they seem to have forgotten up here :D ). I'm not gonna be home till after midnight and SWMBO is insisting we go out and buy some food tomorrow morning as the fridge is currently emptier that the space between BTBRs ears ;) I hope to make the Sunday ride though.

Enjoy!

Lord Snooty said:
...... and SWMBO is insisting we go out and buy some food tomorrow morning as the fridge is currently emptier that the space between BTBRs ears ;) I hope to make the Sunday ride though.

Enjoy!

Thats it.................do as your told, thats a good boy. :bow :whip

;)

Lord Snooty said:
Mutters, I may not be able to make the Saturday ride I'm afraid :nenau I had to be up at 4am today to catch the redeye to Glasgie from East Mids (I'm on missionary work telling them what it's like to have your national footie team in the World Cup Finals...they seem to have forgotten up here :D ). I'm not gonna be home till after midnight and SWMBO is insisting we go out and buy some food tomorrow morning as the fridge is currently emptier that the space between BTBRs ears ;) I hope to make the Sunday ride though.

Enjoy!

Awww! Snoots, I was going to ask you to be the tail end charlie in a kinky leather waistcoat S&M kind of way :D

Back
Top Bottom