HOW MANY DO YOU THINK WILL ATTEND

How many pre-booked lat year?

The boy and I will be there, and we haven't pre-booked. :thumb

Steve,

I'm coming down with Jez and MrIFan. I haven't pre booked - not sure about the other two.

Depends on the weather I'd guess....If it's like last year, could be 200+ (there must have been that many last year at least)

Stop stressing Steve...it'll be fine :thumb

How Much!!! .....Just kidding :D

Old bike? is that the GSA or the Airhead?

The Airheads staying with me for the foreseable future. I've got a nice USD WP front end sitting in the garage that may be fitted over winter. I'm coming to the HogRoast on it. It's covered in crap but looks better for it :cool:

Jez will be unleashing his full 27HP so the ride may take some time :D At least they're real horses and not your little Japanese ponies :thumb

I've not prebooked as in Florida when reminder came through but will be pitching up fri pm after my nights.

Jon :thumb

Pondboy said:
Not sure if my panniers will arrive in time for a Sat. night stay over. If they don't, we will just come down for the day. PB
I have no panniers, and I'll stay over in UK from 6th to 17th... ;)

Buy a big bag, strap it on the luggage rack, and off you go!
CU? :beer:

:) Liv.

I might come if I'm allowed. Can I just turn up for a few hours? I won't be allowed out for a whole weekend, but might combine it with a trip to Goodwood Festival of Speed which is only just down the road (relatively speaking).

2 more !!!

Steve,
Sue and I are planning to come, havent pre-booked and won't know for sure till after the weekend........................If we can we will and I expect to join the Steppers ride if we do :D :D :thumb

Right, feck it, I'm coming...

I can't make the Friday night but I'm planning on an early start Saturday. I haven't pre-paid.

I'll be easy to spot—very tall bloke on an orange bike :hide

I'll be there as usual, haven't booked.

See you :beerjug:

Michel

Back
Top Bottom