Will we be safe in the countryside ??

Steptoe

What a waste.
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Are there any birds or fowl in the area ?

In my excursion into the countryside, will i be in danger of catching bird flu. I'm a city dweller, unused to fresh air and wild creatures that all carry disease and pestulance. Is the foot and mouth scare all over ?? Do i need any injections before venturing into hampshirre.

fanum will have a tampax in each nostril, will i need a Dr Whites sanitary hammock worn across my mouth and nose, with a loop around each ear surgeon style.

Watch out for the Oirish Pikey's trying to sell you lucky heather and tarmac outside the front of your tent.

Watch out for this lot......last year they picked up poor old 6x's tent whole and moved it a hundred yards!!!! :eek: :eek:

giant_3.jpg

You should be pretty safe if you keep near to one of those big, bad, double hard cat wrestling gsers that will be there.

Lolgeoff, didn't you camp next to the chickens last year ??

Attisho, bless you .

If you see a Badger, run for it, otherwise it'll take your leg off.

Don't leave any shiny things lying around, like spoons - the Magpies will have them away.

Rampant gangs of fieldmice will mug you for cereal as soon as look at you.

If you are worried, you can get insurance against wild animal attacks.

HTH

Clive said:
If you are worried, you can get insurance against wild animal attacks.

HTH

isnt that included in the "club" membership :confused:

Will there be another ' String..... and it's place in the modern world? ' presentation this year Ken?

FLUE

One flue over the cuckoo's nest....and up popped Steptoe and his countryside marauders :D Atishoo Atishoo to you :clap

Will the local farmer come round and dish milk up out of a churn to us happy campers for breakfast? Will there be lashings of ginger beer? Can we ride on the back of a hay cart?

Attachments

• ScreenShot026.jpg
    ScreenShot026.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 158
Whatton said:
Will the local farmer come round and dish milk up out of a churn to us happy campers for breakfast? Will there be lashings of ginger beer? Can we ride on the back of a hay cart?

No, but you can stay at home and read your Enid Blighton book if ya like :thumb

Whatton said:

Will there be a scout master to fiddle with us as we go to sleep :D

Steptoe said:
Will there be a scout master to fiddle with us as we go to sleep :D
Dunno - but maybe we can take turns at playing with each others woggle :nenau

Back
Top Bottom