THANK YOU

I think this pics shows how much fun we had on Steptoe's rideout...

80970578-M.jpg

Some more pics of this excellent weekend here

Many thanks to Steve and his family and friends for organising this great weekend!

p.s.
If somebody wants a larger version (3436x2304) of these pics, email me.

Great Pics Geert it was good to meet you Ron and Hans and excellent that Ron got his suit looking forward to meeting up again soon.

BAKERMAN said:
To you lot for paying £40,£50,£24 or £10

My helpers that also paid £50 each to help :nenau

SPC for huge support, not sure if I made myself herd to all, but a 1200 GS was donated by SPC at way way below cost price to them as a raffle prize.

But we got held up by paperwork before we could pull it off in time for Beauliue and The Hograost to sell tickets.

NEXT TIME

Thank you to all, you know who you are if I start listing I`m sure to miss someone out.

SPECAIL THANKS to those that went the extra way to make this such a successfull event.

Best memorys ARCHIE SINGING, CHESTER PLAYING, FLETCHER on a space hopper. ROB ROBINSONS VOODOO CHILD GUITAR, the two drum kits being played so well.
One friend teaching another how to reverse a trailer, Clives dancing, and my wifes smiles. :D and I cried in Denniss`es talk.
Looking over to see a father and son playing that wodden block game.
Dave and Val`s smiles as they took more money. :D :D

Bakes

P.S Viv :confused:

I'd like to say thank you to Bakerman and everyone else who helped organise the event and the rideouts, it was the first I've attended I'll be there next year.
The UK GSers are are nice people.

Cheers all, thanks for a great do, nearly didnt come cos my leg was playing up but glad I did. Will be skanking with the rest of you next year.

(limping) Jim

Proff said:
Shapeshifter you're a STAR :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb

you do know he's gonna get us for this, don't you ??

I thought he suited the bike at least he could GET BOTH FEET ON THE FLOOR

:jes :jes

:thumb Very well done once more!
It keeps getting better :D

This was my 4th roast and I'm pretty sure I'll be there again next time :cool:

Cheers,
Michel

Yup .....ditto that ....although next time I might skip the belly dancing :eek:

Some people have no shame :D Look at him - what a letch :p

Attachments

• Pics 058.jpg
    Pics 058.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 265
Gecko said:
Yup .....ditto that ....although next time I might skip the belly dancing :eek:

Some people have no shame :D Look at him - what a letch :p

Hope the knee has recovered from your belly dancing experience Marc :D

timolgra said:
Hope the knee has recovered from your belly dancing experience Marc :D

:eek: well I'm not getting much sympathy so I think I am going to sue the Hograost organisers for causing me so much pain and suffering ;)
I'm going to try pole dancing next so at least I have something to hold on to :p

Gecko said:
:eek:h well I'm not getting much sympathy :p

.. then again should you be doing that at your age :eek:

I would have appreciated the temptress belly dancing talents for a birthday prezzie, so may its have Thumper, will travel :D

Gecko said:
:eek: well I'm not getting much sympathy so I think I am going to sue the Hograost organisers for causing me so much pain and suffering ;)
I'm going to try pole dancing next so at least I have something to hold on to :p

. :clap
If you do pole dancing I'll bring a pole for you!!! :D

-Is there any pics of your belly dancing?

:) Liv.

Steptoe said:
No thanks from me .

it's what i paid my £50 sovs for :D :D

I didn't get my monies worth, i thought we were promised hot tubs and suanas, so Liv would feel at home :eek:
Be happy, wery happy, there was no snow... ;) :D

:) Liv.

Back
Top Bottom