• Breakfast on Saturday morning only.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Aidan1150

Nice but unfortunate husband.
Mod Squad
Reaction score
Right you lot, listen up. :p

For those of you camping on the Achill weekend, the hotel will be providing breakfast at about €8.50 per person. There will also be a breakfast and evening meal deal at €30.

To help the hotel arrange staff etc we need to get an idea of how many campers will be wanting breakfast. At this point it is worth mentioning that there are no real alternatives to dining at the hotel, unless you have a wee stove with you and will be self catering.

Your early response will be appreciated.

Thanks

Aidan & Jockser

Wot no Kebab shop???

No chippy??????

:rolleyes:

All that EU money we've been sending you all these years and you haven't even got yer basic infrastructure in place yet ! :rolleyes: :(

I guewss that may well be a couple of brekkies then.........depends on if I can fit the pots'n pans in the 3.24 tonnes luggage I've got to get on the bike :D

Fanum said:
I guewss that may well be a couple of brekkies then.........depends on if I can fit the pots'n pans in the 3.24 tonnes luggage I've got to get on the bike :D

Aren't you going to add a vote in the poll? I think it would make life easier for Aidan if you did :thumb

I've voted for both, but I suppose I better buy brekkie for SWMBO as well so two please :thumb :thumb

Fanum said:
All that EU money we've been sending you all these years and you haven't even got yer basic infrastructure in place yet ! :rolleyes: :(

Its all been spent on ministerial cars, jets & junkets :D Like any good third world country old habits die hard ;) ;)

But we do have a few bits of motorway radiating out from Dublin, just in case the Eurocrats want to see what we've done with their cash :D All the rest of the country gets is a few loads of gravel dumped the other side of a lovely sweeping bend :eek:

There has to be one.......

Aidan,

sorry mate - I voted prior to reading your post - as I'm in the B&B I expect I'm already counted :rolleyes: so you'd best take me off the additional list.

Ta
Dave

Dellis said:
I voted prior to reading your post

:nono :nono Ever hear the expression 'if all else fails read the instructions' :D

And I hear you were in Dublin one night recently & you never brought me out for a :beer: :( ;) :D

Jockser said:
:nono :nono Ever hear the expression 'if all else fails read the instructions' :D

Doh, I'm booked in the hotel too, cross me off :D

Whatton said:
Doh, I'm booked in the hotel too, cross me off :D

Oh sweet jaysus, can none of youse read ???? :D

Aidan oul son, me thinks you're gonna have your work cut out for you with this lot ;) ;) And they call the paddy's 'tick' :nono

Jockser said:
Oh sweet jaysus, can none of youse read ???? :D

Aidan oul son, me thinks you're gonna have your work cut out for you with this lot ;) ;) And they call the paddy's 'tick' :nono

And who calls the "Paddys" thick ?

OK! I want names ! :spitfire

:D

Jockser said:

And I hear you were in Dublin one night recently & you never brought me out for a :beer: :( ;) :D

I slight correction, I was in Ballymena one night recently ;) No probs though I get one in for ya in Achill :thumb

Dellis said:
I slight correction, I was in Ballymena one night recently ;) No probs though I get one in for ya in Achill :thumb

Rumour said Dublin, but hey, who believes them anyway (I did :( ) :nenau :D See ya in 10 days :bounce1 :clap :bounce1

:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom