How's the seaweed hanging guys??

Fanum

Toubab
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
My pillion doesn't have full waterproofs for the trip and I can't afford the extra loong weekend plus a full set of kit...........gimme the best estimate ya got for the % chances of getting soggy between Holy head and Achill over a week from next weds ;)

Fekkit, what am I saying, it's Ireland, I'm gonna have a very very damp female on my hands aren't I :rolleyes:

Seriously though, updates and opinions welcome.........

I've got a waterproof overjacket and trousers you can have if you want them. I never use them any more.

PM your address if you want them.

Fanum said:
gimme the best estimate ya got for the % chances of getting soggy between Holy head and Achill over a week from next weds ;)

Wednesday??

Are you pushing the bike all the way?

:)

Steve said:
I've got a waterproof overjacket and trousers you can have if you want them. I never use them any more.

PM your address if you want them.

Thanks Steve...but I can see a flaw in that plan......PM about to land ;)

B

Fanum,

This is a long range outlook for the Achill weekend, but hopefully you won't need them. Clicky click here.

Of course the old addage applies, if you have the gear with you, you won't need it, and if not.................. :eek: :D :D

Apolosies for the delay in replying Fanum but I've only just seen this :eek:

I've got a one piece oversuit (in large rather than full 'tosser' size ;) ) that I can give you for the w/e. Let me know if you're going to Dublin or Dunlaoire & what time you dock and I'll meet you somewhere on Wed evening to hand it over.

Jockser said:
Apolosies for the delay in replying Fanum but I've only just seen this :eek:

I've got a one piece oversuit (in large rather than full 'tosser' size ;) ) that I can give you for the w/e. Let me know if you're going to Dublin or Dunlaoire & what time you dock and I'll meet you somewhere on Wed evening to hand it over.

Cheers...PM sent.....

Weather forecast not looking brilliant now is it :rolleyes:

Ah well, who cares......you don't rememeber the rain afterwards do you ;)

:beerjug: :beerjug:

motomartin said:
its sposed to the hottest weekend on record - and you want waterproofs ????

This is Ireland they are talking about,a bit like Wales but Greener and Wetter :rolleyes:

Never mind the Rain on Achill Island............

Its the wind that made me laugh..........Bout blew me wig off it did when I was there last week...!.... :D

Back
Top Bottom