GRAND TOTAL hograost 2006

BAKERMAN

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have just rung my bank for a total, and we/you managed a magnificent £4177.17 (FOUR THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED AND SEVEN POUNDS SEVENTEEN PENCE)

Thats after all is paid out, I`m pleased !

As that was spot on the button, just what is needed for MANY outings.

If anybody fancys comming along on a outing they are the same fun as the hograost.

JUST P.M me

As soon as we are on the road on a trip with THE GATEWAY pictures will follow.

Thank you again because your cash = fun for the unfortunate !

BAKES :D

A good return for alot of hard work by you and your team. Well done.

Jim

Gizza quid for a cuppa tea mate - gaw'n you care spare us a quid cantcha mate ? :p

Well done Steve - I hope they have a lot of fun with the money you have raised :thumb

Can't wait to see the pics of you on the charrabang ride again with all your friends :thumb

Well done......good result......and there was you sweating about it a week before ;) :rolleyes:

BAKERMAN said:
just what is needed for MANY outings.

If anybody fancys comming along on a outing they are the same fun as the hograost.

JUST P.M me

BAKES :D

Steve who are we outing? we know Whatton is :ymca come on name and shame :D

A tidy sum, well done Steve :clap

I had a great time and now I can feel good about spending my dosh as well :) . I'm looking forward to the next time :cool:

Let's just hope the thief who stole from Traveldri is hanging his head in shame :spitfire

= Euro 6327.55 or better still 714,073 Angolan Kwanzas or even better 33,579,584 Cambodian Riels . Whichever way you look at it , it's a fine sum that can bring a lot of happiness to some deserving folks. Well done Steve :bow and everyone who dug deep into their wallets to make it possible. :thumb :clap

excellent effort from you Steve and a worthy reward for the hard work you put in.

Hope the Gateway people get lots of happiness form it.
Well done all.

Is that all??????????????

Must try harder next year :D :D :thumb

(Well done to everyone who helped / contributed etc.)

Back
Top Bottom