Message of Support to UKGSer Girls

RAM-man

depleted member !
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Message for the girls ....

I have received this message of support today (via Breast Cancer Care) which I am posting and sharing with you all.

Gladiator RIO and The SUN Biker Columnist Janie Omorogbe says:

“Having met and rode with the GS girls, I know that they are all excellent riders that will tackle the ‘Pink Way Around Britain Challenge’ head-on. Good luck ladies – we know you can do it!”

RAM-man said:
Janie Omorogbe says:

“Having met and rode with the GS girls, I know that they are all excellent riders that will tackle the ‘Pink Way Around Britain Challenge’ head-on. Good luck ladies – we know you can do it!”

..and she would know - she's a "RoSPA Dip." / Gold standard

one highly qualified Rider :thumb
high praise indeed.
:bow Well Done Ladies.

RAM-man said:
Message for the girls .... I have received this message of support today (via Breast Cancer Care) which I am posting and sharing with you all.

TV Presenter Nick Knowles says:

“I wish the GS girls the best of luck in the Pink Way Around Britain Challenge and I’m sure it will be a massive success. As a fellow biker I really admire their attempt, it will be tough but I’m sure they can do it and hope they raise loads of cash for Breast Cancer Care.”

London's Heart FM presenter

Radio Presenter Harriet Scott says:

“I think a relay bike ride around the perimeter of Great Britain is a fantastic way to raise money for Breast Cancer Care. I would like to wish the girls every success and the best of luck both in their attempt to break the record and reaching their target for Breast Cancer Care.”

Ready Steady Cook TV Chef

Ready Steady Cook TV Chef who is married to This Morning TV Presenter Fern Britton, both of whom are keen bike riders ...

"Phil Vickery wishes you every success with the bike ride. It's a fabulous project".

Back
Top Bottom