A GS, a TDM and a Dommie.

It's the only tosser wearing a Tourances (crap!), just like many here in this forum so much love them (only because of their mileage mostly :rolleyes: ) but at the same time complaining about the stability and how bad the bike is offroad, never thinking about the tyres and their own riding ability :mmmm

Get the TKC80, Karoos or Heidenau K60 you bleedin' tossers!!! That's the first basic thing to do :thumb

But unlike most of the falling tossers who think it's the GS bike that should handle for them, you start practicing yourself, a lot, is the next step ... :mmmm

I do like TDM's :thumb

most uk riders don't go off road - and if they do its only stony gravelly tracks - so see anything other than semi road tyres an overkill.

cue lots of arguments :D :dabone

I owned a TDM850 for over five years. Great bit of kit too, way ahead of its time if you look at what has been brought out in more recent years.

Attachments

• TDM850.jpg
    TDM850.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 230
Smeggy said:
way ahead of its time if you look at what has been brought out in more recent years.

Yup, have to agree with that. It's even uglier than a GS :p

I have owned all three of hose,although, mine is an 1150 rather than the 1200. All great bikes and for shear grin-factor I'd say the Dommie came first followed by the TDM!! To be fair I had BT090s on the Dommie on 17" wheels. Not aspowerful as some SMs but an absolute hoot, and only £2200 for the bike, the wheels and other bits: bargain.
Will definitely kit up another SM some time next year.

TDM was pretty quick and flickable. GS is fun but I feel it lacks a bit of power and after all its pretty "sensible".
Love it all the same, though!

I went from a tdm850 second generation straight to my current 1150, biggest difference? Handling! Otherwise great bike :thumb

Back
Top Bottom