Latest pictures from Venue...

Bryn

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Dropped by today... they're holding a barn dance this evening...

89143850-M.jpg

Toilet block, with laundry facilities ... plenty of cubicles too ;)

89143844-M.jpg

Camping field is behind the big tree in the middle... this is the view from the side of the barn

89143856-M.jpg

Fishing lake.. bring your fishing kit!

89143858-M.jpg

Barn in the background...

89143862-M.jpg

Camping field with the midlife crisis car :rob in the foreground...

89143867-M.jpg

Entrance to the field....

89143869-M.jpg

This is a fantastic site to hold an event....

:beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug:

Bryn`s right..........Cracking spot.... :thumb

Went and had a look yesterday.

You wouldn`t believe that the city of Leicester is so close but that`s Leicestershire for you. One minute your in the middle of a big town but our lovely countryside is never far away... :)

Thunder said:
Might have missed it but if it's not been posted any chance of a set of co-ordinates for the venue? :D

dont know the co-ordinates Roger (we have only just been connected to the national grid :D ) buts heres the address Whetstone Gorse Farm
Whetstone Leicestershire LE8 3LX 01162773796 ;)

Shapeshifter said:
dont know the co-ordinates Roger (we have only just been connected to the national grid :D ) buts heres the address Whetstone Gorse Farm
Whetstone Leicestershire LE8 3LX 01162773796 ;)

Thanks Rob, I'll bring a food parcel over for you, I know how bad it is in your part of the world. :D

The co-ordinates are not for me really, but Wizard is with me and you know what he's like :rob

Any idea what kind of fish are in the lake need to bring the correct lures or bait :D .Is there a prize for the heaviest bag :nenau

Thunder said:
Might have missed it but if it's not been posted any chance of a set of co-ordinates for the venue? :D

Right then... using mapsource.. .this is the nearest junction.. which is about 500 metres from the entrance :rob

N52 33.204 W1 09.394

Hows about that then ;)

forry said:
Any idea what kind of fish are in the lake need to bring the correct lures or bait :D .Is there a prize for the heaviest bag :nenau

Don't want to keep Carping on about the fish... work it out for yourself :D

Aidan1150 said:
Looks like a top location Bryn. :thumb Really looking forward to the run over now. :beerjug: :beer:

Looking forward to meeting you mate.. :thumb

Bryn

Bryn

Greg Masters said:
The location would appear to be about here

Greg

Think this is about it in Mapsource............

Attachments

• East Mid Event.gdb
    272 bytes · Views: 152

Back
Top Bottom