4781 members £1

Uinneag

Just a wee thought
If everyone put a pound into Pinkway around thats £4781
Half of the targeted amount looked for
As the ladies have been handed out the sponsor forms could we all give them a wee hand as not only are they doing the run but going round giving up thier time trying to raise funds. :thumb
Lets give them a hand peeps
What do you think

http://www.justgiving.com/ukgser

Well said that man.

With the tax relief added to the £1, if 4,781 peeps gave a quid it would boost the fund by £6,119.

So come on, would you really miss the cost of less than half a pint :nenau

It would really help the girls achieve their target.

Agreed :thumb

Come on lads and lasses, even if its just to get a little back from the Government (via giftaid) :D

Just over a couple of weeks to go! :clap :clap

Shep

Great Idea OONYACK!!!!

All those directly involved will probably end up making donations as well :clap .
But since these people are already making a sacrifice of a lot of time and a fair amount of money on petrol/ accomodation etc :eek: , it's not asking a lot, is it :nenau , for EVERYBODY else to make a donation - the price of a pint maybe :thumb - you'd hardly miss it, would you :eek: :D :D

Cheers......................Grizzly :beer: :beer:

Grizzly said:
All those directly involved will probably end up making donations as well :clap .
But since these people are already making a sacrifice of a lot of time and a fair amount of money on petrol/ accomodation etc :eek: , it's not asking a lot, is it :nenau , for EVERYBODY else to make a donation - the price of a pint maybe :thumb - you'd hardly miss it, would you :eek: :D :D

Cheers......................Grizzly :beer: :beer:

Well said that man

It will probably be the biggest ukgser rideout so far So be a part of it

To all those members without breasts (male and female) and feel left out
you're all more than welcome to join us and donate yir hard earned.
We are not breastest organisation and I will gladly help you out in your No-Nips campaigns in the future
Cheers
Oonyack

All above are my own opinions and should not distract from the important issues at hand

There seem to be an awful lot of £20 on there...didn't want to be the odd one out :D Time to break-open those 'Tourtech' wallets :eek:

WIDELOAD said:
There seem to be an awful lot of £20 on there...didn't want to be the odd one out :D Time to break-open those 'Tourtech' wallets :eek:

Don't use the Touratech wallets :eek:
It'll take 3mnths to open, then find that it'll take the £1 5 weeks to get delivered from Germany :D

I've been away so long, I'd almost forgotten about this old thing - did a little bit. All the best to you all.

I couldn't afford much being unemployed at present, but I hope it all helps. My best buddys mum has terminal cancer at present so it kinda touches a nerve.

Good luck with the challenge, and the fundraising for such a worthy cause. :thumb

4781 members ye dinnae have tae show aff £1.00= £4781
All we are asking for is £1.00 if you want to put in $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
thats fine but a £1.00 will do, we're not fussy no pier(not as in Brighton) pressure.
We don't care where the bucks come from 10 bob wid be great, just because yiv got a GS doesn't mean yir rich and can afford this shit, bollac ks yir probably skint after paying for it unless ye git a polis pension :D
Every wee bit helps
Cheers
Johnny

P.S I'm just oot O Stein

Donation made.

I have posted the link on the internal network at work so it should be seen by about 3000 people.

Clive795

Back
Top Bottom