hi
iam in glasgow
just a quickie
just to let you know
that my lovely family my uncle has just donated 200 pound t oyr worthy cause
i am so chuffed

thank you

the Mcgerty family are amazing

sorry just biggin up some really amazing people who have had to deal with me all weekend hee hee

archaeo said:
hi
iam in glasgow
just a quickie
just to let you know
i am so chuffed

thank you

sorry just biggin up some really amazing people who have had to deal with me all weekend hee hee

£ 200.00 from your Uncle .... wow :bow

:clap thank you to Maria's Uncle and the Mcgerty family in Glasgow.

:)

error in the message

just a small point i wanted to make concerning my donation ... there was an error that i have asked the web editor to change for me in my donation message and that was that the "NO" was missing from the sentence ..it should read "there is NO greater cause" .. hopefully they will change it for me ..

i lost my mum to breast cancer 5 yrs ago and my wife has recently been having tests and awaiting results ... if there is anything more i can help with on your trip .. you only need ask ...

A Sorryfull story Johnny

Thanks for sharing it, as it hits home that there is a serious side to all this.
Best of wishes to Mrs G and hope the result is a positive one :thumb

As for anything you can do to help
How's about having the beers ready for us in Inverness :D

Well done :thumb

Slainte'
Johnny

JohnnyG thanks for your message and donation and give our best to Mrs G. Hope all goes well for you.

:bounce1 : Guys have you seen how much is in the account so far ?

£ 1,777.00 in donations alone ... how fantastic is that :thumb

:clap

:D

archaeo said:
hi
iam in glasgow
just a quickie
just to let you know
i am so chuffed

thank you

ooooops

sorry i just reread the cheque
it is for 100
still a very worthy amount

i was very very drunk last night :eek:

Amounts and Reasons

Hi Guys,
Me too eh? I have a wonderful sister in law who has donated £100 -- our familys are amazing eh? but it doesn't matter how much - as we are all learning....its the people who are affected by this dreadful disease. My mate (a biker ER5) has breast cancer and has been battling with it for 21/2 years (using non-conventional meds). She is the bravest person I know and I have dedicated my ride to her. She is an inspiration to me :bow and has given me the strength to do a ride I never thought possible. I am not a brave person....but she has given me so much...to be able to do this. It'll be 1300miles or so by the time we are done.......not a huge amount by the sounds of some real "biker" people on this site -- but considering I had only been out of London a couple times before I did the dry-run in June--- I am really happy to be "in" with you lot!! You are all amazing folk :clap and Dermot and I cannot wait to clink glasses when we all meet at the EM Bash.
Thanks for inspiring me too! :)
Moo

Bump!

'Allo!! :bounce1
7.5 hours to go to the start of the challenge! Come on guys....£1 from you all is alot of dosh (esp with gift aid).

Moo :clap :clap :clap

Donated today via the giving web site link and very easy it was too. Still a bit of a gap to meet the target so if an Aberdonian can make a donation im sure there must be a pile of you guys out there just reaching for your credit cards to show your support.

Now - I make it about 110 donations out of a possible 4781 - that leaves 4,671 people who've not yet donated online - surely we can all do better than that??

Stu.

The few remaining lads at our depot (BT/Openreach, Kenton, Newcastle.) stumped up £53.

Bless the hairy-arsed b'stards!

:tears :thumb :friday

ChrisKelley said:
The few remaining lads at our depot (BT/Openreach, Kenton, Newcastle.) stumped up £53.

Bless the hairy-arsed b'stards!

:tears :thumb :friday

Well done hairy-arsed b'stards :thumb

650EssexBoy said:
Now - I make it about 110 donations out of a possible 4781 - that leaves 4,671 people who've not yet donated online - surely we can all do better than that??

Stu.

That's a 2.3% response - :eek

I'm "Mr. Apathy", but even I did a bit.

FFS??

Bit of a tight git I only donated a fiver.. but it was diverted from my own fund raising for Everyman's "Tacheback" .... In the end it all goes to Cancer Research!

Not as much hardship to have to grow a tache for September as riding about the country to raise awareness and cash... but it's the taking part that counts.

Thanks and well done everyone that has taken part....

Back
Top Bottom