Anyone joining us for this leg?

Paul G (BHT)

Creator
Mod Squad
Solutions
Reaction score
Anyone wishing to join Lucy, Tim and myself on the Aberystwyth to Liverpool section please note we will be leaving Aberystwyth N52 24.591 W4 05.114 at 15:45 on Wednesday 6th and arriving in Liverpool N53 28.531 W3 01.354 at 21:50

We're located right on your route about 30 minutes Northwards after Aber.. just after a town 30 limit. A few of us might fancy poking our heads out at the relevant time and we're wondering how we'll recognise you guys from the front . There are many hundreds of bikes that pass us each day. Will you all be on GSs and will the pink bra be on show or wearing pink vests. etc..

Doubt we can get off work to join you but you never know.....

Did you want to stop for local press photos - they occasionally feature round the UK trips but normally only if they stop by the town's landmark. I could pass on your press release if you want it ?

Hi Chris,

We will all be on GS's and Lucy will be wearing a Pink bra (outside her jacket) so hopefully you will spot us.

When you say 30 North of Aber, where abouts? If you're on our route we should pass you about 16:30 next Wednesday if we are running on time.

I'm sure we could stop for 5 minutes for a photo shoot... 01654, so you must be near Tywyn?

Paul G (BHT) said:
Hi Chris,

We will all be on GS's and Lucy will be wearing a Pink bra (outside her jacket) so hopefully you will spot us.

Can we wear one too :ymca :D

timolgra said:

OK no problem ...

You can have one if you promise to wear it all the way around your region and it must be on show please. I'll take it with me when I start the run :D

Photo's please... :)

:thumb

The town is Machynlleth, by '30' I meant 30 speed limit so you'd be moving slow enough to spot. It's 18 miles North from Aber so I'd estimate 15.10 earliest arrival. Plenty of caravans still around with only a few car passing places, causing huge mobile chicanes so you may be later than this. Speed traps regularly around the schools in Bow Street, Tal-y-bont and Taliesin so don't succumb to temptation until you see the deristricted signs !

I have polled the editor of the local paper and wait their reply. They cover Aber as well but they have a local edition for Mach. If they are up for it, I'll be back in touch and help co-ordinate a spot for a photo. What the latest that your team will be checking this website ?

Well done guys, top job and ahead of schedule too :thumb :clap :clap

Halfway around Britain :bounce1

and a birthday in the same week too ...

Paul G (BHT) said:

timolgra said:

Tim, was it one of those 'to do' things before 50 ! :eek:

:hpbirthda :hpbirthda :hpbirthda :clap

Back
Top Bottom