What's your route?

Coming thru............

Andy Davies said:
What is the decision for routing? Coming thru Connel?

Andy

Hi Andy, :D
Yep-coming through Connel.....are ya gonna meet us there? Probably between 8.30 - 9.30 am - if you give me your mobile - we can call you at the nearest rest stop to there and we can meet you at the bridge.....OR :bounce1 you can come down to Carlisle (Go to M6 Jct44 - ( going South on M6) and turn Right then right where you can see the Macdonalds - and follow road round (to the left) to the MAcdonalds entrance (opp a Bike Showroom) at around 3a.m. I think Grahame is staying at the Premier Travel Inn @Jct 44 (not sure) the night before....we're coming up from Kendal to meet him in the early hours.......so we can congregate there

Anyone else coming??? :nenau THe more the merrier!! :clap
Moo :beer:

Moo

Are you coming up from south of Oban or from the Taynuilt end?

I should be able to get time to come up to the Fort with you and maybe even further north on the next leg.

Send me a pm and I'll give you details of where I am. I've a feeling you'll be passing my door!

Andy

Andy Davies said:
Moo

Are you coming up from south of Oban or from the Taynuilt end?

I should be able to get time to come up to the Fort with you and maybe even further north on the next leg.

Send me a pm and I'll give you details of where I am. I've a feeling you'll be passing my door!

Andy

Hi Andy,
from the Tainult end............pm with your mobile and we'll give you a bell...probably 9ish.

Moo

Back
Top Bottom