Good Luck

Duchess

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I'll be leaving the EM for Kings Lynn this afternoon to start the Region 1 run meeting up with the rest of the team later this evening.

I just wanted to post a good luck message to you all and hope to see you all very soon.

We can do this ... :thumb

Take care and ride safe each and every one of you.

Karen x

:)

Duchess said:
I'll be leaving the EM for Kings Lynn this afternoon to start the Region 1 run meeting up with the rest of the team later this evening.

I just wanted to post a good luck message to you all and hope to see you all very soon.

Karen x

:)

HI Karen, :bow

You too babe! :thumb Have a safe run and from the Region 8 riders, we hope you all have a great run. :clap
We're leaving tomorrow afternoon for our ride up to Kendal to start our bit on Thurs am. :bounce1 from Carlisle. See you there Lucy and, Tash, Johnny and Gordon, see ya Thurs mornin' :D
Lets hope for good weather and good company and a great ride for everyone.

Moo ;)

Hi Karen.....:).....

I'll be bimbling off later too, (I think!!)......See you at the weekend..... :bounce1

In the meantime, sentiments echoed, safe journeys to all....and HAVE FUN!!!.. :clap

Duchess said:

Karen x :)

Just to say I endorse these words as well. The reality of 'its here time' is still kicking in .. and does seem a distant memory from when we started developing the idea of this unique challenge ride and to see it now about to happen, well .....

So as Karen says 'Take care and ride safe each and every one of you' :thumb

Good Luck to All!

Good luck and ride safe to all our heroines. With Pride and a tear or two from me.

:clap

Skip.

I'll be leaving Nottm in the morning to meet up with Tash our Region 9 Treasure & the rest of her support riders.

To all those that will be at the EM event, I'll see you saturday.

To all those taking part in the Pink Way Round, BE SAFE.

:thumb

Yup, it's finally here! :bounce1 Really looking forward to it :cool:

Ride safe all!

:thumb

for all its worth

There were some girls in old blighty
Who were all very Hot and fiesty
They rode near and far
Dressed in a pink bra
All for the good of some charity.

Good luck to you all. :thumb :thumb

good luck girls,

i will see you shari on wednesday morning, and your dad on tuesday evening

ride safe girlies and enjoy and see you all on the weekend :thumb

Take care everyone and ride safe.

Think positive it's only a ride round Britain nothing difficult :eek: .........says me only doing Inverness to Aberdeen:D

See some of you on Thursday :thumb

archaeo said:
good luck girls,

i will see you shari on wednesday morning, and your dad on tuesday evening

ride safe girlies and enjoy and see you all on the weekend :thumb

He cleaned just for you :D :D :D :D

See you wednesday

Good luck, have fun and ride safe everybody!

Don't want to sound like a drama queen but just in case - if anything happens I would still want you to carry on with the challenge and complete the run.

All the talks about Breast Cancer and the impact the disease has on so many people have made me aware that arriving safe and sound day after day should not be taken for granted...

However, I am determined to stay upright tomorrow and thoroughly enjoy myself - and to see you all at the weekend! :thumb

Take care,

Ela x

good luck to all of you on the ride, sorry i cant ride on one of the legs got to catch up at work, my thoughts are with you all :thumb :beerjug: :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Just about ready for our leg, Aberystwyth to Liverpool :thumb

Stay safe everyone :thumb

See you Wednesday night, aux lights checked and working, intravenous coffee camel back rigged up, plentiful supply of loud i-pod music and matchsticks at the ready.
And thats just to get to Crosby. :D
Mark

sharribee said:
He cleaned just for you :D :D :D :D

See you wednesday

Not yet I haven't :D

Ride safe everyone, it's going to be soooooooooo good.

See you Weds. Shar, you and Jas take care.

Back
Top Bottom