Look for the signs

Bryn

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I'll be dispensing these liberally in the general area.. for those of you who are directionally challenged or 'sans gps' ;)

.....yes....I KNOW the grass needs a trim...... :D

Attachments

• RIMG0641.jpg
    RIMG0641.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 187
From the south

Junction 20 M1 into Lutterworth on the A426... about 7 miles after lutterworth towards Leicester sign will be for a right turn towards Countesthorpe ;)

From the North

M1 Junction 21.. follow signs for leicester south... to B4114 Take B4114 towards Narborough... past Police HQ to the FOXHUNTER ROUNDABOUT

There you will see the first UKGSer sign, as long as no-ones nicked it :D

From West

From A5 follow signs for lutterworth then turn North on A426 then instructions as from south...

From East

A4304 from Market Harborough towards Lutterworth, then as above

Now... lets see who still gets lost :eek:

Bryn :beerjug:

Ahh....what timing!

Thanks Bryn, :D
That was just an inspired move! Derm had asked "how do we get there" and I said "wait and I'll get the address" and there, in front of me, were the directions!! You are a STAR!!! :clap :bow
See you Saturday - tired and worn and in need of a beer no doubt! (and that's just the bike!!).
Moo :bounce1

sillymoo said:
Thanks Bryn, :D
That was just an inspired move! Derm had asked "how do we get there" and I said "wait and I'll get the address" and there, in front of me, were the directions!! You are a STAR!!! :clap :bow
See you Saturday - tired and worn and in need of a beer no doubt! (and that's just the bike!!).
Moo :bounce1

Putting the signs out early Friday... so providing they've not all been half-inched they should still be in place on Saturday!

Any directional needs you could ring me on 0774 898 5447

Cheers Bryn :beerjug:

My wife says I spend far to long on this site and if I go away this weekend she will leave me.

Is it a sign :nenau

Hopefully when I get home she'll be gone

Danny said:
My wife says I spend far to long on this site and if I go away this weekend she will leave me.

Is it a sign :nenau

Hopefully when I get home she'll be gone

1) Bring her along
2) dont let her read this :D

I can’t bring her as her electronic tagging device would go mental if she strayed too far from the house.

I’ll be there on Friday if I can finish work early enough and escape from SWMNBO

Danny said:
I can’t bring her as her electronic tagging device would go mental if she strayed too far from the house.

I’ll be there on Friday if I can finish work early enough and escape from SWMNBO

See you there :thumb

Back
Top Bottom