Nearly time

sharribee

Start day tommorrow :clap :clap

Devon has posted our route for those joining us at different places, hopefully there will be live updates during the ride so you can all see if there are any delays.

Pricey and myself will be leaving Wales at around 930 am tommorrow morning and will check the site for any messages before I go. Will be meeting Devon on the route down and staying at a campsite near to lands end. My phone number is posted on the route thread should anyone need to contact me.

See ya all wedesday morining :clap :clap :clap

sharribee said:
Start day tommorrow :clap :clap

Devon has posted our route for those joining us at different places, hopefully there will be live updates during the ride so you can all see if there are any delays.

Pricey and myself will be leaving Wales at around 930 am tommorrow morning and will check the site for any messages before I go. Will be meeting Devon on the route down and staying at a campsite near to lands end. My phone number is posted on the route thread should anyone need to contact me.

See ya all wedesday morining :clap :clap :clap

Good luck Sharron and everyone, meet you all at magor wednesday morning.

take it easy and ride safe. Val. :thumb

good luck shari, ride safe
looking forward to seeing you
on wednesday morning at magor :thumb

take good care of you x x

Congratulations Region 4, Top Job, well done ... you made good time :bow :clap :clap x

Ride safe Archaeo x

just got up after being completely exhausted from the overnight ride. I can't thank Devon enough his local knowledge and riding of the route the day before meant that he knew exactly where we were going.

Well done everyone else it is great to see it all unfolding and the baton being passed on. :thumb :thumb :thumb

Won't be at the east midlands Jason is graduating Saturday so have fun and have a drink or 2 for me (make it 3 or 4 :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: )

sharribee said:
just got up after being completely exhausted from the overnight ride. I can't thank Devon enough his local knowledge and riding of the route the day before meant that he knew exactly where we were going.

Well done everyone else it is great to see it all unfolding and the baton being passed on. :thumb :thumb :thumb

Won't be at the east midlands Jason is graduating Saturday so have fun and have a drink or 2 for me (make it 3 or 4 :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: )

We'll miss you Sharron ... sure we'll raise a glass or two this weekend and when we do get together we'll raise another with you :beer:

Send congratulations to Jason ... well done, hope you have a wonderful day, be proud :thumb

:)

sharribee said:
j

Just gimme the cash I'm going :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom