Pre book Deadline!

Bryn

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Pre book deadline 10.30am Friday 8th Sept

Weather forecast good, PWR on schedule :thumb Field ready and waiting.....

Pre book deadline as above.. save some money and get it sorted! :beerjug:

My mates pre-booked for four of us for saturday, if we could make it friday could we just add the extra cost to what weve already paid?? Ie another fiver each??? :nenau

ianran said:
My mates pre-booked for four of us for saturday, if we could make it friday could we just add the extra cost to what weve already paid?? Ie another fiver each??? :nenau

No problem.. if you paypal me the difference I'll change the booking. Let me know who it was that originally booked though... :thumb

Just had a thought.. it wasn't Jane and Jonny was it? ;)

Bryn :beerjug:

Bryn said:
No problem.. if you paypal me the difference I'll change the booking. Let me know who it was that originally booked though... :thumb

Just had a thought.. it wasn't Jane and Jonny was it? ;)

Bryn :beerjug:
Twas him'n'her !!
Sadly cant now do as band practice is arranged!

See you saturday.
PS Can you save a tent spot near the loos as my wifes disabled?

Bryn's asked me to post on his behalf as he's having some problems with his computer at the moment.

He can still see the paypal account so if you do book and you don't hear from him to confirm it, please dont worry. It'll go through all the same.

Just a quick note: Apparently Bryn tells me that we have our first camper already pitched on site :D before any of us get there including Bryn :eek :thumb ...... :)

Bryn said:
Pre book deadline 10.30am Friday 8th Sept

Weather forecast good, PWR on schedule :thumb Field ready and waiting.....

Pre book deadline as above.. save some money and get it sorted! :beerjug:
How do I pre book please?, how do you get confirmation of booking to me, sorry but I`m relatively new here.
Regards
Hodge

oblertone said:
To pre-book, go here http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69403 and use the email address to pay using your PayPal account ... you do have a PayPal account don't you :confused:

Paul's quite correct.....

eastmidsevent@ukgser.com

that will go to the paypal account where the bookings are living ;) I enter all the names of those who have sent payment into a book and wristbands will be issued to everyone at the venue.. does that make sense? :D

I've lost my internet completely :spitfire so am doing this round Duchess's
place....

not much prospect of getting it back either.. needs a professional :eek:

so after this reply you're not going to hear from me before tomorrow...

I'll check on the paypal account for any extra prebooks tomorrow at 10.30 round Duchess's gaff again then the books closed ;)

Bryn :beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug:

Thinly veiled excuse ...

Bryn said:
I'll check on the paypal account for any extra prebooks tomorrow at 10.30 round Duchess's gaff again then the books closed

... and I've heard some poor one's in my time :nono I'll bet he turns up early trying to catch the poor girl in her PJ's :clap

:jes

Yippee! after re programming the router settings thanks to a boffin mate 'tinternet back again.. so now I don't have to sneak round Duchess's in the morning :D

And is that the right place for an apostrophe in Duchess's :confused:

Bryn

hodge1150 said:
How do I pre book please?, how do you get confirmation of booking to me, sorry but I`m relatively new here.
Regards
Hodge

Got your booking for 3 :thumb

Thanks and see you there :beerjug:

Is there an area for people who might not want to go to sleep too early. I have been known to partake of a plate of cheese and a glass of port after the bar has shut whilst listening to a few beat combo songs on my portable gramophone.

I'd hate to disturb those who don't burn the candle at both ends :thumb

There could be dancing too :beer:

Attachments

• ScreenShot011.jpg
    ScreenShot011.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 57
Whatton said:
Is there an area for people who might not want to go to sleep too early. I have been known to partake of a plate of cheese and a glass of port after the bar has shut whilst listening to a few beat combo songs on my portable gramophone.

I'd hate to disturb those who don't burn the candle at both ends :thumb

There could be dancing too :beer:

Its a four acre field Kev! plenty of room for line dancing and anything else you fancy :ymca

Just dont pitch anywhere near Brian :D

Back
Top Bottom