Soon be our turn

enabb

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Will be leaving about 2pm tommorro (thur) for Berwick, but we have to take a de-tour after a phone call from another paper today, they want some pic,s and info, and will run the story next week :thumb

Hope to be in Berwick for 7ish :mmmm

Looking forward to meeting everbody :thumb

Route as posted (A1), but if consensus from all is there,s plenty of time ? we could do the coast roads more insted....

Anybody toying with joining in, my number is 07879441857 for update on depature time.....

It,ll be fun :mmmm

Cheer,s :thumb :thumb

... I'll see some crew at the Berwick Travelodge Thurs eve, ready for a disgracefully early start on Friday (is 0730 a long time before the preferred 0930 early morning call? :eek: )

The Bede said:
... I'll see some crew at the Berwick Travelodge Thurs eve, ready for a disgracefully early start on Friday (is 0730 a long time before the preferred 0930 early morning call? :eek: )

Cheers John, will call you when we get there :thumb

Just a thought: We'll be hitting Newcastle's Western by-pass a few minutes after peak use, so we will hit traffic.

Looking forward to it though..

:beerjug:

I'm all ready Ian i'll speak to you tomorrow night :thumb

ChrisKelley said:
Just a thought: We'll be hitting Newcastle's Western by-pass a few minutes after peak use, so we will hit traffic.

Looking forward to it though..

Would coast road be a better option anyway do you think ? :mmmm

Just a note..The main road from Whitby to Scarbrough has been blocked most of the day due to a wagon overturning, this is part of our route and would have meant a 30+ mile re-route inland :eek:

See you friday chris :thumb

Best of luck chaps and Ally :clap .... look forward to seeing y'all on Friday lunchtime... :thumb :thumb :thumb

...lets spare a thought for Lucy and the team on their second leg of her 2 Regions run.... :bow

enabb said:
Would coast road be a better option anyway do you think ? :mmmm

Just a note..The main road from Whitby to Scarbrough has been blocked most of the day due to a wagon overturning, this is part of our route and would have meant a 30+ mile re-route inland :eek:

See you friday chris :thumb

There's no choice really: The Tyne Tunnel is the same but worse and they 'd want 20p per bike...

Just grin and bear it?

Back
Top Bottom