Done it

Mikey

well just a little twisted
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Started off well, even though I was miserable cos Archaeo had drunk all my beer. Met the Lands End people at Magor, they were an hour early. They then proceded to "decorate" the bikes with the ginger gits pink pen.
Started on time with Archaeo carrying the baton and three outriders. We met Slimbo at the services at Junc 47.. He'd brought a load of riders with him.
At this point the weather turned to sh*te and from there to Aberwystwyth we encountered rain, mist and coastal fog. But this didn't prevent us from arriving a little early.
A few piccies.

Region 4 and 5 riders

93440584-M.jpg

A sample of the vandalism

93440663-M.jpg

Val H demonstrating his vast knowledge of digital cameras to Maria and Lucy

93440105-M.jpg

And Tim in a pink bra

93440797-M.jpg

A great big well done to the ladies and thanks to all the guys who turned up to give their support.

Fabulous ... well done guys :clap :clap

Great pictures :D

They then proceded to "decorate" the bikes with the ginger gits pink pen

Gotta love it when a plan comes together :thumb :eyebrow

Well done you lot :D

Clive !

Clive = Man of Steel :bow Not content with leading the Region 3 ride (Southampton to Lands End) he then 'go's for a bimble' and does the next leg too. Top man :cool:

oblertone said:
Clive = Man of Steel :bow Not content with leading the Region 3 ride (Southampton to Lands End) he then 'go's for a bimble' and does the next leg too. Top man :cool:

Agreed :thumb Top effort, rider of the event so far :thumb

Shep said:
Agreed :thumb Top effort, rider of the event so far :thumb

I had almost forgotton about that, we were really surprised when he bimbled into magor after us didn't know he planned on doing our leg too. :clap :clap :clap :clap

sharribee said:
I had almost forgotton about that, we were really surprised when he bimbled into magor after us didn't know he planned on doing our leg too.
A last minute decision caused by excess of Caffeine :eek:

I think I left about 20 minutes after you - A30 to Bodmin, then onto A39 for Camelford, Bude, Bideford, then A361 across to M5 - you can't have been hanging about cause I wasn't - I had to txt BHT for the location of the handover as I still hadn't caught up with you by Bridgwater services :D

head down and arse up springs to mind, :D although of course within the speed limit at all times :mmmm :mmmm we certainly shifted on the bigger roads although it was a little slower to start with because of the dark and little roads coming out of lands end.

heres one i did earlier..handover at aber..

well done welsh posse a great job and a big well done to two legs lucy n paul..

Attachments

• CAQVIVYP.jpg
    CAQVIVYP.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 112

Back
Top Bottom