Well done Bryn!

Greg Masters

'Don't mess with me' Member
Mod Squad
Reaction score
Although back early from the event, top marks to Bryn for taking on and delivering a great event!!

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Greg

Agreed - Fantastic job Bryn :thumb

We could only get up there for the day but well worth the effort to see all the happy people returning from the ride outs and to see all the sad people (including me) getting beaten on the mechanical bull by an 8 year old :D

And Steppers was reeling in more than he usually does on here :rolleyes:

More pics later

sorry for wee hijack

Oi Cookson I can't pm you for some reason
Post yir photies

Hijack over :eek:

Just back, great knees up, top marks to Bryn. :thumb

A great finish to a great week of riding, fund raising & meeting new people.

:clap :clap :beerjug:

OONYACK said:
sorry for wee hijack

Oi Cookson I can't pm you for some reason
Post yir photies

Hijack over :eek:

Hello to you too.

Just got back, looks like ma site sponsership has expired while I been away :eek:

Just away to find ma wallet :eek

Cookson said:
Hello to you too.

Just got back, looks like ma site sponsership has expired while I been away :eek:

Just away to find ma wallet :eek

Tight git :D :thumb

Thanks Bryn, For all the hard work! :thumb Sorry I couldnt stay longer :(

Saturday morning shot in the sunshine :p

mermoto1.jpg

Mermoto

Well worth a 1500 mile round trip.

Thanks Bryn, I really enjoyed myself.
I appreciate all the effort that you put in. :clap
Slainte.

And another one!

Cracking weekend mate, with everything going to plan except the fecking ferry home :rolleyes:

:D :thumb

Mr & Mrs Bryn
Excellent organisation, Jolly good show, wife n oi had damn good time..... :D

Just to echo the previous sentiments, many thanks for a great weekend, the weather you organised was spot, hot and sunny days and a full moon that made it easy to find the tent on the way back fom the bar :D

Only downside with the moon was the effect it had on the tide, we had to sit on the boat for an hour while it got high enough for us to legally sail. I mean come on a meter of water under the keel being the minimum? Wizards been through deeper than that ! :thumb

Thank you Bryn and Mrs Bryn for a great weekend...a perfect ending to the week...fab weather, fab food, fab boogying (thank you, Clive!!) and fab company, as always!.... :D :bounce1 :clap :beerjug:

A brilliant event. :thumb :clap :clap :clap

I got home at midnight after more ferry delays, so the pictures will have to wait until tonight. :eek:

Well done to Bryn. It's not easy to organise an event on that scale, and for a first attempt it was great. Just how are you going to better that next year Bryn? :nenau

To all the PWAB ladies, well done. It was lovely to meet you all and to lend some small support. :angel :hug :love

To all the other Tossers, thanks for making us all very welcome. :clap :bow

excellent weekend :clap well organised too- i think everyone had a great time

:beerjug: nothing to do with the bar either ;)

Back
Top Bottom