Sponsor Monies

Duchess

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Dear All

We're aiming to hopefully close all accounts relating to the Pink Way Around Britain charity event by the end of October.

Would you please ensure that all monies owed are collected and paid as soon as you possibly can.

if you have any questions or queries relating to payment details then you can contact anyone of the Admin Team who would be only too happy to help.

Many thanks

:)

car park

Duchess said:
Dear All

We're aiming to hopefully close all accounts relating to the Pink Way Around Britain charity event by the end of October.

Would you please ensure that all monies owed are collected and paid as soon as you possibly can.

if you have any questions or queries relating to payment details then you can contact anyone of the Admin Team who would be only too happy to help.

Many thanks

:)

Hi , :bow Duchess dont forget, I have the car park booked, but may not get this, untill the otherside of Christmas, but still booking it on the pink way charity number. Money will be added to this after :thumb
:beer: Bill

Sponsor monies ... bump !

As the PWAB Admin team beaver away in the background trying to reconciie all of the fundraising efforts.

Many of you will be pleased to learn that, very soon, you can see how the second part of this challenge unfolds.

The Admin Team, this time fronted by our very own BHT :bow shall post a thread with our "Tosser-mometer" which we all want to see rise even further in the next few weeks.

So keep watching .... :D

Finally got my sponser money collected that was a task. :rolleyes:
Well worth it thought £260 paid into the account yesterday i'll post the forms tomorrow :thumb

James Burton said:
Steve Brown from The Mill BMW Sunderland has some money from the sale of the calenders and wants to send you a check , where does it need to be sent to :thumb

... you need to get in touch with Marion, James. I'll pm you her website address. :thumb

forry said:
Finally got my sponser money collected that was a task. :rolleyes:
Well worth it thought £260 paid into the account yesterday i'll post the forms tomorrow :thumb

:clap Great stuff Forry ... thanks a million :thumb

Got all my sposorship monies in but have been working away from home indefinately for the past two weeks. Kept thinking that I'd be able to get the dosh transferred "tomorrow as this will be my last day" but am still away from home...

Had to get SWMBO to do it yesterday. My Bank were less then helpfull so thanks to Mrs Ronno (and apolpogies :eek: ) Should have had this done myself weeks ago. Anyway, monies in your account and sponsor sheet now sent :thumb

Thank you Ronno you're just in time :)

I'll be posting the final account figures figures live into the forum tonight.

Ronno said:
Got all my sposorship monies in but have been working away from home indefinately for the past two weeks. Kept thinking that I'd be able to get the dosh transferred "tomorrow as this will be my last day" but am still away from home...

Had to get SWMBO to do it yesterday. My Bank were less then helpfull so thanks to Mrs Ronno (and apolpogies :eek: ) Should have had this done myself weeks ago. Anyway, monies in your account and sponsor sheet now sent :thumb

Ronno - some other's reported similar experiences.

I am still number crunching, so can you or SWMBO let me know (via pm) £sum so we can include in the final figures ahead of tonight's forum announcement. :thumb

Tash and Moira's funds should automatically be transfered over :thumb

Only £1321.76 ;)

Well done girls :clap :clap :clap

justgiving accts

OONYACK said:
Tash and Moira's funds should automatically be transfered over :thumb Only £1321.76 ;) Well done girls :clap :clap :clap

Oonyack,

All three justgiving accts that were created (UKGSer/PWAB, Tash & Moira, Sillymoo- Amy) have all been assigned by Breast Cancer Care and allocated to the main UKGSer/PWAB challenge account :thumb

Back
Top Bottom